The Asshole & The Lunatic

Sangwoo's P.O.V

It was as if she was trying to ignore me, I just know it for sure. I would rarely see her anymore and it was starting to piss me off. I was literally getting no where with her, and my patience was growing thinner by the minute.

The only time I did see her was during Economics in which she would always show up late. I watched as she'd always scoot pass behind my chair and choose the seat farthest from me that was all the way across the room. 

I even once saved her a seat, but even then, that bitch declined my offer.

"Thanks Sangwoo, but I already got Arty over there save me a seat" she said with a fake plastic smile

"Why not sit next to me? I met you first after all" I said shining her a teasing grin

She let out a soft laugh before she ruffled my hair, passing by me and leaving.

"Maybe next time" she called out to me

Her smell of perfume lingered in my nostrils bringing me another hard on. And like always, when she took off her jacket, showing another one of her outfits, it was another blow to my dick as I always found myself in the bathroom releasing cum, with her on my mind.

Wether she's doing it on purpose or she hasn't learn the Korean standards here, she always wore the tightest or shortest pieces of clothing. And with that amount of skin she shows, it was enough to make anyone grow mad with tendencies to let out a good one in the bathroom.

Finding my way back into class, I heard her laugh echo out along with the class which caught me by surprised. The professor had pointed out a pronunciation error she had made in Korean, accidentally saying a dirty word instead. 

I watched as she began to cover her heated face in shame

"I didn't mean it" her voice said

"Sure you didn't Sweetheart!" I hear Kento yell next to me

Before I could even nudge him, knowing she wasn't the one to toy with, Her head snapped over towards my direction. Her eyes burning deep holes into Kento that made him freeze in his spot. He let out a shaky smile as he swallowed down the small awaking of fear he felt in his throat.

"Just kidding of course!" he said

I watched as her lips curved up deviously into a twisted smile.

"Of course you were" she said with a cheerful voice

The hint of venom laced in it.

She let out another laugh that was convincing enough to make the whole class join her before settling down once again.

"Shit man" I can hear Kento breathing out on my side.

I just rolled my eyes as I continue to admire that twisted girl from afar. 

But watching her, was so amusing to me. It was as if she tickled something in my brain that made time pass by so quickly that before I knew it, I was watching her pack up her things. Watching her starting to make her way back towards me to get to the exit, I decided I need to enforce myself more onto her.

Swallowing down the small OCD I had when it came to my things, I showed my papers into my bag, trying hard not to care about the wrinkles I just made on them. I stood up right as she passed by me. Swiftly, I grabbed her wrist making her turn around with a face full of surprise.

Seeing me, she cocked an eyebrow at me, her surprised face toning down to one of unamused as if I had done this to her every single time.

"Might I remind you again, that I do carry pepper spray Sangwoo"