Chapter 1: A very attractive person

ابدأ من البداية

As someone with an appearance complex, Jiyeon had long wanted to see just how beautiful this President could be.

Could she be as beautiful as . . . the woman she saw on the bus this morning?

Jiyeon paused in her movement of copying the documents, and a blush soon made its place on her face remembering the person from this morning.

-

The whole morning was spent in a tense atmosphere.

The moment noon arrived, the workers took out their phones to clock out and then collapsed on the chairs, as though they had no energy to move even a little.

After Jiyeon finished organizing the copied documents, she handed them to the colleague behind her. As she sat down, Wu Xuanyi walked over and asked, "Do you want to have lunch together?"

Xuanyi is the team leader. She had worked at the company for many years and seemed to be in a position of receiving a promotion soon. Ever since the manager and President went on the business trip, she had been taking care of all the affairs in the office. She was a warm-hearted older sister and the one who helped with the procedures when Jiyeon first joined the company.

Jiyeon immediately smiled seeing her come over. "It's alright, Xuanyi unnie, you can go. I brought lunch with me. I'll just warm it up with the microwave later."

"That's fine, too," Xuanyi nodded in response. "Then I'll leave first."

Jiyeon hurriedly waved goodbye to her.

After watching her leave, she also said goodbye to the colleagues who were going to eat in the cafeteria. She then took out her finely made bento, placed it on her desk, and opened the group chat on her phone.

Group Name: Beauties' Water Cave

She smiled, and with a couple of quick taps with her fingers, sent a message that said "Girls, I'm off work" over. Almost immediately, responses arrived from the group of friends.

World Beauty Chu Sojung: "You're off work already? I just woke up."

Heart's Rose Park Soobin: "Add another one to 'just woke up."

Celebeauty3 Lee Luda: "I'm different from you all, I just came back from Night Talk, and have! not! slept!"

The Night Talk Luda mentioned referred to the popular Les bar located nearby. It was open 24 hours a day and had a party atmosphere at night. Sometimes there were even singing and dancing performances that took place.

Jiyeon met Luda and the others at the bar, and because of how often they saw each other, had the same sexual orientation, and got along well, they soon became good friends.

After chatting for a while, the conversation soon turned to Jiyeon.

Heart's Rose Park Soobin: "I just remembered something I've been forgetting to ask for the past few days. Jiyeon, are there any pretty-looking ladies at your workplace?"

"Technically yes."

Jiyeon lowered her head to type.

"But none of them are my type."

She tilted her head and contemplated for a moment before finally reporting her morning experience to her friends-

"Although I did meet a very attractive person on the bus this morning."

Even now Jiyeon still remembers that person's appearance.

The woman was dressed in a crisp, white suit, and had long black hair, long eyelashes, warm-colored eyes, fair skin, and lips tinted a gentle red. She was simply gorgeous.