19: Restart - 20: Reinspire - 21: Revolt

Start from the beginning

""I'll hold you to that." Takemichi smirked, feeling confident in himself. He walked up to the guy at the booth "Hey mister, how much?"

"Step right up. 500 yen for three shots! That's all" The guy crossed his arms.

"What?! That's too much." Takemichi searched his pockets for the money. "Isn't the grand prize a little small?"

"Huh? 'Course it is. It's the grand prize! Quit whinin' kid."

Takemichi paid and got the shotgun. Getting into position to shoot 'Just watch me, Hina!'

"Wow, he's so serious..." Hina wasn't expecting him to be like this.

'Tonight, I'm a sniper with perfect accuracy.' Takemichi was completely serious "Prepare to forgive me, Hina."

Two missed shots later "You missed again. Too bad."

'aw, crap...' Takemichi was getting nervous.

"You can do it!" Hina cheered for her boyfriend.

'My last shot.' Takemichi got ready for the shot. 'Please let her forgive meee!!' Takemichi took the last shot, hitting the target. "I HIT IT!!"

"YEEESSS!!! THAT WAS AMAZING!!" Hina was cheering with Takemichi. Both excited.

"Hold it." The man said, taking a hit from his cigarette. The two stopped as they watched the man walk over to a sign that read: 'Knock the target over for a fabulous prize' then pointing to the target, not knocked over. "Didn't knock it over, so it doesn't count!!"

"WHAAAT?!?!" Takemichi couldn't believe what he was hearing "BUT I TOTALLY HIT THAT THING!!"

"Doesn't count."

"YOU GOT A MAGNET OR SOMETHING GLUED TO THE BOTTOM, DON'T YOU?!!"

"Hm? Doesn't count."

"DON'T MESS WITH ME! I GOT SOMETHING REAL IMPORTANT RIDING ON THIS!!"

"Mmm, still doesn't count."

Takemichi and Hina decided to just walk away, knowing they were getting nowhere with that guy. "Damn it. That old man is totally cheating!!" Takemichi couldn't let it go, that old man really made him mad.

"Haha" Hina found it funny. As she was laughing, rain drops started falling from the sky. "Ah. It's raining!" Everyone started running, trying to get away from the rain. Takemichi and Hina both started running too, they ran into the forest.

"This way, Hina!" They ran until they found coverage under a tree.

"Aaah! I'm soaked!!" Hina said.

"Damn it. The rain ruined my hairdo." Takemichi shook his wet hair. The two stood under the tree, not saying anything. 'It's just the two of us now.'

"Looks like it won't stop." Hina said, looking up at the rain. After a second, she knelt down in pain.

"Hm? What's wrong?" Takemichi asked.

"I think my sandals are the wrong size." Hina smiled, not wanting to worry Takemichi. Hina took off her sandals and Takemichi saw her foot was bleeding.

"Ah! You're bleeding!" Takemichi bent down to help Hina stand up "You okay?! Let's get you up." As the two were standing back up, Takemichi slipped, causing Hina to fall backwards and Takemichi to fall on top of her, his one arms around her and his other hand leaning on the tree, their faces close together. "That was close."