Jisung turned his face away out of embarrassment. "No! I don't know what you're talking about!"

"Oh, Jisung." Minho giggled. "You're so cute."

Minho planted a kiss on Jisung's forehead and told him he had to leave now.

"Why though? Why are you leaving now?" Jisung pouted.

"Because if I stay longer, I might actually want to act out that little scenario you were imagining." Making Jisung blush again. "I love it when you get so shy, I was just joking though. I have a meeting with the student guidance counsellor."

Minho had told Jisung about that before. It was bad reputation for the school when someone can't make it to the next year. So for every student that couldn't make it to next year, they keep a close eye on. Minho's school performances were fine now, so he only had these check ups once in a while. Back when his grades were dropping, they had him come in every two weeks.

"Lemme know how it went?"

"I'll text you." Minho gave Jisung a last kiss before leaving.

Jisung decided to swing by Sam's dorm to check up on him, but unfortunately he wasn't there. Which was odd, because when the two of them weren't hanging out, Sam was usually in his dorm.

Jisung
Stopped by your dorm but it was empty, where are you?

Jisung texted Sam, expecting to get a reply soon. First a couple of minutes went by, those minutes turned into half an hour and that turned into an hour. Jisung was starting to get anxious. What if Sam has been kidnapped? Or raped? Or kidnapped and raped?

Jisung's thoughts couldn't bear it anymore and he frantically started texting everyone to see if they had seen Sam somewhere.

Minho
Have you checked Innie's dorm yet?

It was Minho. Jisung mentally slapped himself for not checking Innie's dorm sooner, Minho had suggested for Sam to go there after all.

Jisung almost knocked at the door.

Almost.

Then he realised that if Sam really was here, and he hadn't responded for hours, that meant Sam was having a lot of fun.
Jisung smirked at the thought of his best friend finally getting some action. He would just deal with his anxiety himself, he couldn't risk disturbing Sam finally having some fun.

Jisung
Can you help me cope? I haven't checked Innie's dorm yet but I'll tell you why when I get to you.

Jisung texted Minho, asking him if he could calm his nerves down. Minho quickly texted back saying he was back in his dorm and that Jisung was more than welcome to come over.

"Are you okay, baby?" Minho asked worriedly, cupping Jisung's face with his hands.

Jisung beamed, Minho had just called him a pet name.

"I'm fine, just having intrusive anxiety thoughts about Sam's whereabouts." Jisung hugged Minho. "But I really can't go check Innie's dorm right now."

"Why?"

"Because what if he's actually there and he's getting some action! Would be uncomfortable for me and them both if I just barged in there." Jisung shook his head.

"And now?" Minho asked while moving one hand to stroke Jisung's hair.

"And now I need distraction from my stupid brain."

"I know one of the quickest ways to do that." Minho smirked.

"What is it?"

Minho grabbed Jisung's legs right under his behind and moved him to the couch where he let him fall back on.

"There's many ways to distract someone, but only one that works best." Minho smiled, crawling on top of Jisung who was now laying on the couch.

Minho started kissing Jisung again, but just when Minho wanted to lift up Jisung's shirt, Jisung's phone started vibrating. They were willing to ignore it vibrating one or two times, it were probably just random notifications coming in. But that was not the case, text messages kept rapidly coming in.

Jisung sprung up, "I'm sorry, I have to see if it's Sam."

It was indeed Sam.

Sam
My god.

Sam
Jisung.

Sam
You will not believe what just happened...

Sam
I-

Sam
I went to Innie's dorm after Minho said he was alone.

Sam
Typing takes too long, I'll send you a voice message.

Sam
No, I can't.

Sam
Still can't believe it.

Sam
Come to my dorm as soon as you get these messages.

Jisung's eyes widened immediately. He was thinking all sorts of things. What had happened between Innie and Sam?
The last message Sam sent caught Jisung a little bit off guard.

Sam
Come alone.