Chapter Thirty One

Start from the beginning

"My lip stick is smudged Cayden" I whine as he kisses me again and again.

" It's not my fault that you look rather ravishing today" he winks, walking to the bed. I hide my red cheeks and re do my lips, walking up to him and sitting on his lap, I nuzzle my head into his strong hard chest feeling so protected and safe. " I love you, so much Belle" he randomly says, hugging me tighter.

Suddenly, Cayden's phone rings ruining the moment. I groan as he reaches for his phone in his pocket, sending me an apologetic smile. His face drops as he looks at the caller ID and quickly cuts. His phone constantly rings as he frustratedly sighs and switches it off, sliding it into his pocket. " Who was that?" I curiously ask, his face draining colour. " Oh um no one, just Nash and the boys. They can wait" he rushes out, cupping my face with his warm hands and planting a long lingering kiss.

Tara POV:

Why isn't Cayden answering? I call him once more to be answered with his voicemail. " Who you calling?" Axel asks, creeping up from behind me. " W-well I'm trying to call Belle but she's not answering" I hesitantly say as he casually takes a bite from his apple. " Oh she's gone Spain. Well not just her but everyone. Her mum and Cayden and his family" he shrugs.

" Are you serious? They've gone Spain?" I yell, slapping my forehead in exasperation. Axel looks at me strangely as I run my fingers through my hair, realising how obvious I'm making it seem. "Sorry axel, you see the thing was that b-belle promised to help me with something and n-now she's gone" I lie as Axel pulls me towards him. " They'll be back tomorrow" he says, pulling me against him as I open my mouth to be cut off with him pressing his finger to my lips. " Shh no talking" he whispers,pressing his lips softly against mine. I pull away quickly, earning a sigh from him.

" I'm sorry, I got to go. Catch you later" I murmur, walking out. What a loser. I hope he doesn't think I'm actually interested in him.

So Cayden and Belle have gone to Spain and there's about a month or less before belle is due. I've changed my mind about Belle, I've agreed to help Alexia. Belle needs to be set in her place, she can't just steal someone's boyfriend and get away with it.

I rumble in my pocket for my house keys and open the door, smelling the rich smell of coffee. Carl. " Hello Tara" he boredly mumbles, taking a sip from his coffee. " Where's mum?" I ask, slumping on the sofa. " She and your brother have gone to watch a football match, she won't be back till late" he says. " Coffee?" He asks, making him self another cup. "Urm no thankyou, I've got an assignment due" I roll my eyes, heading upstairs.

"Hey would you know anyone by the name Isabelle Carter?" He softly asks, as I raise my eyebrows and slowly turn towards him. "Not that I know of, why?" I suspiciously ask, as he eagerly takes a bite of his biscuit, his face blank and emotionless. " I'm recruiting at work and some girl under the name Isabelle Carter missed her interview" he fake smiles, his eyes clearly deceiving him. " Just wondering if you know her."

Why would he be interested in one girl when there must be a thousand applying for the job everyday?

" You must be hungry" he mutters, quickly changing the topic. " I'll order pizza for you, I need to run a few work errands, be back soon" and with that, he grabs his coat and walks out of the door. Heh. What does Carl want with Belle?

A knock interrupts my devious thoughts as I let out a annoyed sigh and open the door. It was Axel with flowers in his hand. I roll my eyes, turning my back to him strutting to the living room. " I've got work to do" I say, as he sadly places the flowers on the table. " S-sorry, I was just in the area and I saw your d- dad pop out and I figured you might be alone-" he mumbles as I cut him off, correcting him. " Step dad'.