𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

"Next Kugel wave in three..two...one."

*toot*
_______________________________

_________________________________

Ben popped champagne bottles, as he poured some in Me and Fives glasses.

Me, Fei, and Sloane danced, moving side to side.

We did it, we saved the world!

Five walked over to me while smiling, he wrapped his arm around my waist and did cheers with Ben. Lila walked over and put her arm around Five, it did trigger me a bit but i decided to lay low, and enjoy this nice moment. I took a small sip of my drink, as i looked over at Five, smiling wildly at him. Man, i really do like him.

I muffed his hair a bit, as i pulled away and danced with the others.

Five joined and spun me, making me laugh. Me and Five never really spent nice time together. Considering i was his girlfriend, apparently.

I can't believe Ben was actually bonding with the Umbrellas, it was nice to see him not being a prick.

"Come on sweetie" Lila said, taking her hand out to me. I laughed before i took her hand and danced with her.

We we're all having so much fun, all of this made me feel a lot better. For the past few days i've been feeling off, this made me feel alive again.

I looked over at Alison, who was being stubborn and glaring at us. But i didn't let that grumpy bitch ruin my mood.

I walked over to Five, smiling. I hugged him and swayed us side to side, he laughed and did the same. I slowed us down a bit and cupped his cheeks with my hands, i smiled at him before i passionately pressed my lips on his, we both smiled throughout the kiss, i pulled away and took his hand, bringing him to the middle of the room and danced.

It felt so real sharing this moment with the family that i had left. I love them all so much.
__________________________________

I looked at myself in the mirror, sighing. Everyone went separate ways around the house, and i was in my bathroom. I looked over to the trashcan, and picked up the pregnancy test box. I reached in it and grabbed one out of the two that it came with, and took it. I know the last one came out negative but i just needed to double check.

I took it and placed it on the counter as i stared and waited for the results to come up.

"Hey buttercup" I heard a female voice say. Startled, i looked at the doorway and see Lila walking in, with her hand sun her back pockets.

She looked at the test in front of me and sighed.

"I just found out i'm a mother. Truthfully this time." She said, chuckling towards the last part.

She's pregnant.

"I'm not sure if i should say congratulations" I laughed a bit.

"Me too. I just told Diego" She said. I hummed in response. She leaned against the wall.

"Better than carrying around a mini Five." I said, trying to make it a bit better.

"I suppose. So you are pregnant as well?" She asked. I shrugged.