***

"Hey man please tell me who I'm supposed to thank for making you so fucking quiet tonight." The fucker beside me mutter and I glare at him , "Jesus seriously what the fuck is wrong?"  Nikolai asks with his brows furrowed , "don't act like you didn't watch the goddamn match you little shit." I say still glaring at him , "uh huh I did , but what the fuck is wrong don't come telling me it's because you lost a penalty it's making you that depressed." He says raising a brow , "have you seen the way the people aren't even cheering anymore or the fucking comments that I get on my posts , I've been ignoring this shit for a while until coach confronted me." I say breathing harshly, he stays silent for a beat "just that?" He says and I fight the urge to smack his face in the nearest table.

"You're talking like it's not that big of a deal Nikolai that's why I don't tell you that fucking shit!" I say— yell angrily , "it's a big deal but it's not what's bothering you is it?" The fucker have known me for too long he's able to see through me , "what is it?" He asks calmly seeming concerned if I didn't knew better I'd have believed his fucking concern , "just fucking say it , it'll make you feel better if you tell someone." He says and I hate that what he just said is true so I spill it all , and after I'm finished I can see the shock on his face that he's trying to mask.

"What the fuck?" He says , I laugh humorlessly "what the fuck indeed" he stays quiet for a beat
"Jesus what the hell are you going to do?" He asks as if he doesn't even want to know the answer neither do I , mate , "I'm going to find a girlfriend."

***

"Not like that, Layla" I laugh as she pouts , taking your sister to the gym has gotta be one of the hardest things in the world , "what!! I've been doing them like that since..forever Nash ,  just say that you don't know how to train your legs." I genuinely laugh , the sound strange to my own ears as I don't hear it often, only my baby sister manages to get it out of me , she's not baby anymore but I still consider her as that.

She's a beautiful grown woman with long brown hair , the same color as the eyes that are glaring at me as she continues to do her squats in the same wrong form "I'm sure your agent won't like this form." She immediately drops the weight and I rush by her side before she hurt herself, after I make sure there are no injuries "hey , what's wrong Layla?" I ask softly as tears gather in her eyes at the mention of her fashion agent , if I could kill this woman for the amount of times she made me sister cry I'd do it.

She sniffles and I pull her for a hug knowing that she needs the comfort for whatever she's going through , maybe I need the comfort too , she cries harder and I pull away from her to wipe her tears "what the fuck did she do ?" I ask trying to calm my voice as much as I can , "sh-she kept saying that I gained so weight and she kicked me out of this latest show , aft-after all this effort Nash , she simply chose another model , I haven't Eaten in like days , I don't see how I could've gained weight, I don't know did I?" She asks softly her voice breaking at the end and my blood boils as I imagine how to kill this woman in the most painful way that exists.

I begin to speak but a loud giggle has me pausing and does the same to Layla , we both turn around and see a guy with two gi- drunk girls obviously coming inside , Layla stands up attempting to escape because of the obvious distraction and pats my shoulder softly then storms out of the place.

I look back at the guy and the drunk girls again , wondering what the fuck made them come here while being drunk? When they come closer I focus more on their features as they seem to forget that I exist in the first place , one of them has pink hair or rather pink strands , well that's...interesting , she's wearing a pink dress that matches her hair with bunny ears Jesus what the hell is that , but she's not the one who catches my eyes , the one who has a hand around the guy's shoulder and the other around the pink girl.

My breath hitches as I take in her features , dark brown skin and green eyes I suppose but they appear yellowish under the light , her curly light blonde hair lie around her like noodles , and I'm not even overreacting , they do look like noodles , she has full fat lips and between them there's a cigarette , and I notice a nose piercing just like mine but on the left side of her nose , unlike the other girl she's wearing a normal outfit that— doesn't consist of bunnies at least , a simple white crop top and black skirt that molds to her body.

I'm normally not that fucking nosy or interested in-drunk bunny girls  , but for some reason I can't move my feet and leave them alone , well and about the guy he is wearing a plain black shirt and black somewhat—baggy pants , he also has black hair , eyes black too , and I wouldn't be surprised if his heart Is the same color.

They start talking  and I can hear their words from my spot (side note: they still can't see me ) they probably do but they're too drunk to care , blonde giggles then speak "hey look he is so soo gorgeous here." She slurs the alcohol kicking in and starts showing "black" who the fuck she's talking about , I'd love to snap his neck later by the way, "eww eww , Tavi you have a gross taste." He says and makes a disgusted face sounding sober , I want to hug this dude , see ? Did I hate him a moment ago? Yes , do I love him now? Absolutely.

Also her name is Tavi? That's not so weird but still not...common? "Isn't he pretty , Lana?" blonde slurs again but this time her words are directed to pink , she gasps a little then giggle "he isss Tavi , but you know he's like so fucking famousss and he's a soccer player!! he probably doesn't know we exist" pink says and blonde's face falls like she's sad , soccer player huh , if that's not me they're talking about I'll happily kill the other person.

"Yes keep that in mind Tavi , Daniel roberts doesn't know that we fucking exist." Black says and ok I might hate him again, fucking Daniel , the little shit is good on field and off field he attracts girls with his fucking British accent , she giggles again and gasps putting a hand over her chest , she points a finger at me with her mouth still shaped in an "O" , "YOU." She says—slurs again, pink and black seem to finally notice me too , pink's brows furrow while black raises one.

Pink leans closer to blonde a little "wait, did we start imagining things ? But how the hell can you see what I'm also hallucinating of?" She stays quiet for a beat seeming to think deeply , "what kind of alcohol did we drink??" "Tequila?" Blonde seems to be questioning it and black just laughs , "you're not imagining anything , Jesus he's actually in front of you." he says fighting the smile on his face.

"Oh hii I'm um um Lana?" Pink seems to have forgotten her name , I shake the hand she extended and smile but my eyes keep moving to blonde (Tavi rather) , even though she's probably drunk to death she still raises a brow at me suddenly appearing sober , it's like she's completely a new person , "hi?" I somewhat ask her , she remains silent then blows a smoke , "smoking is dangerous, love , it'll destroy you, my love." The guy glares at me then takes a step towards me as if he'll punch me but blonde puts a hand on his and shakes her head as in "I got this" I want to rip his fucking hand to shreds he sighs and takes the step back still glaring at me.

She smiles but it doesn't reach her eyes then takes a step towards me and inhales a smoke then slowly she rises to her step toes so she can manage to reach me and blows the smoke all over my face , nicotine fills my nostrils and burn through my throat , and then she just leaves without another words slightly stumbling over her feet but her friends help her , leaving me alone with my thoughts.
Fucking hell.