Ch.10

A/N: Real quick, do you guys want me to stop posting the power levels of the characters, or are you fine with them?

After almost a week of flying, Vegeta and his family arrived on the Planet Namek. Their pod made a its crash landing as usual and they exit the pod. But their landing doesnt go unnoticed. Some distance away, Bulma, Gohan, Krillin, and Nappa watched the pod land.

Vegeta, Caulia, and Y/n surveyed their surroundings and made ready to start their mission.

"I'm hungry." Y/n said with a pout. His stomach growling.

"Here, sweetheart. This should hold you over for a while." Caulia knelt down in front of her son and slipped a food pill into his mouth. The young Saiyan swallowed the pill and almost immediately he wasnt hungry anymore. "Feel better?"

"Yep." Y/n smiled. Caulia laughed as she swallowed a pill of her own. She walked over to Vegeta and handed him one, aswell.

"Thank you, dear." Vegeta thanked, swallowing the pill. "Alright, let's get a move on. Frieza already has a head start on use."

Before they could fly off, the royal family saw another space pod land nearby. They could sense a powerful and familiar energy from the pod.

"It seems Cui followed us." Caulia said.

"Indeed. We'd best deal with him now, otherwise it could spell trouble for us." Vegeta said. The three Saiyans flew off in the direction of Cui's pod, and were quick to find him. They landed in front of Cui as he was getting out of his pod.

"Hello, Cui." Vegeta greeted with a smirk.

"Well, how lucky am I? You decided to save me the trouble of coming to you. When I deliver your heads to Lord Frieza for your betrayal, he'll reward me for sure." Cui said.

"Will he now? Tell me, Cui, how can he reward a corpse?" Vegeta smirked.

"Why you lousy little-" Cui suddenly rushed forward, throwing a punch at Vegeta. Vegeta simply smirked and effortlessly caught the punch with his hand. Cui pushed against Vegeta's hand, but it did nothing.

"But, but how? I'm just as strong as you! How-"

"That's where you're wrong Cui. I've grown much stronger since coming back from Earth. We all have. And now, I will no longer suffer your existence!" Vegeta stated. He threw Cui into the air, and all three Saiyans charged an attack.

"Galick Gun!!!" All three members of the Saiyan royal family shouted as their triple power ki wave annihilated Cui. Vegeta chuckled as what remained of Cui drifted to the ground.

"Now then, with Cui out of the way, let's move. No doubt Frieza's men detected our energy with their scouters." Vegeta said. Caulia and Y/n nod. The three flew off into the distance in search of the dragonballs.

After a few hours of searching, they come across a destroyed Namekian village. Theh find that the villages dragonball is gone and all the Namekians are dead.

"No doubt, Frieza's handiwork." Caulia said.

"Right. Come on, let's go. There's nothing for us here." Vegeta said. They continue to fly around, as they do they see one of Frieza's henchmen.

 They continue to fly around, as they do they see one of Frieza's henchmen

Dodoria
Power Level: 22,000

"Well, its Dodoria. Let's give him a little greeting." Vegeta smirked. Caulia and Y/n chuckled as all three dived towards Dodoria. Vegeta kicked Dodoria in the back, sending him flying into the water below.

Vegeta and his family landed on the shore and watched as Dodoria pulled himself out of the water. Dodoria grew angry at the sight of the three Saiyans.

"Vegeta!? Caulia!? And the runt, too?! You three have some nerve attacking me!" Dodoria shouted.

"Oh, dont mind us, Dodoria. We were just passing through." Caulia said, smirking. Dodoria growled, but he calmed down when he saw Vegeta's scouter.

"Well, I'm willing to forgive and forget. How about a deal? You give me that shiny red scouter and I'll forget to tell Frieza about any of you." Dodoria offered.

"Well, you see, Dodoria. I would give you this scouter, but unfortunately, there's a problem with it." Vegeta said.

"What problem?" Dodoria asked.

"Its broken." Vegeta smirked as he crushed the scouter beneath his foot.

"You.. you fool! Now you're as blind as we are!" Dodoria shouted.

"On the contrary. My family and myself have learned a new technique since our time on Earth. We can sense power levels now. We no longer need scouters." Vegeta explained.

"What!? Wait, you came here with those earthlings! You're working together!"

"Come now, Dodoria. You cant be that stupid, what would earthlings be doing here?" Caulia said.

"Either way, I'm gonna kill you all!" Dodoria charged at the Saiyans. Dodoria swung at Vegeta, but the Saiyan prince ducked and delivered a devastating left jab into Dodoria's stomach. Dodoria coughed up blood as Caulia came from the left and punched Dodoria in the face. The blow sent Dodoria into flying into a rock wall. Before Dodoria could recover, Y/n charged forward and delivered a drop kick to Dodoria's face, he flipped away after the attack and blasted Dodoria with a ki wave. Dodoria is sent barreling through the rock face and out the other side. Dodoria struggled to his feet and attempted to fly away but Vegeta obliterated him with a ki wave.

"That's Dodoria taken care of." Vegeta said.

"Zarbon and Frieza wont be far behind, darling."

"Zarbon we can handle, and Frieza will follow in due time. But for now, let's try and stay low. First, we must find a dragonball, if we find even one, itll thwart Frieza's attempts at getting immortality." Vegeta explained.

"Will I get to play with the Namekians, father?" Y/n asked.

"Of course, son. Just dont break your new toys too quickly." Vegeta said. All three Saiyans smiled evily as they sensed a Namekian village nearby.