Chapter 9: little scratches

~Dabria Esmeray Marciano

Stepping out the cafe cold night air blew across the road softly pushing strands of my hair as a small smile tickling its way up on my face.

The uneasiness feeling was now long gone as a new feeling settled in somewhat close to comfort, maybe I'm just thinking too much but being in drystan's company today made me forget the dreadful nightmare.

Shaking my thoughts away I looked back up, the surroundings were quiet-too quiet which seemed off. I knew it was late at night but the silence was unsettling.

A loud bang roared from a dark alley ; as a stinging pain struck through my left bicep the force of it sent me a few steps back as a groan escaped my lips. Searching wildly for the attacker a ringing sound echoed through my ears as another gunshot bounced off the alley.

Removing the gun from my back I grabbed it looking for the unknown fucking person who was shooting and hiding behind the darkness.

The door of the cafe banged open as drystan came out with slight wide eyes looking for the sound of gunshot, finally his emered eyes met mine worry and fear crossing over them as he hide them quickly rushing his way to my side.

" My fucking god bri you're bleeding" looking side ways my eyes landed on my bicep as crimson red blood ran down my arm on the concrete road as small red drops formed on the road. " It's nothing" I said before glancing back again at the alley pining out the guy who's been shooting watching him as he points his gun towards me. Pushing drystan aside I dodged the bullet falling over my but.

Removing the safety off my gun I shot him in the head. As they always say. ' head means dead ' and that's when all the hell broke loose gunshots roaring all over the area as I shot them while dodging the bullets flying all over us.

Looking over drystan his eyes were darker shade than before as he glared at the men shooting us but at the same time trill and excitement was jumping up and down in his eyes. I sighed in relief that he wasn't scared of it.

Hiding behind my car I looked as they called for back up. " Shit" I muttered under my breath but he heard me. " Do you have anything else?" Drystan asked looking over me " do you know how to use" I asked slightly amused. " Hell yea now give it to me, i like this shit" he muttered the last part under his breath but I heard it chuckling lightly I pulled out another gun from my ankle giving it to him.

Grabbing my phone from my back pocket I called Amara " bitch" rolling my eyes I shot a guy coming my way as drystan shot another two men. " What's happening" she asked her breathing heavy as if she has been running. " We're under attack send back up at– I looked back at" the cafe's roof reading it's name–"at Harold's cafe" I said into the phone watching them as their was moment of silence. " On it" with that I hung up the call.

At the same time three guys jumped over us, punching one in his guts I grabbed his arm twisted it behind his back locking my arm around his neck, leaving his hand I grabbed his head twisting it teh wrong way. The voice of a bone break marked it's way to ears as I smiled evily freeing myself I watched as his body lumped down on the floor.

Going over to drystan I watched as he choked the man as he turned pale struggling to get away from his grip, but at the last felt silent; dead drop.

" Wow" i muttered as drystan looked behind giving me a million dollar smile running a hand through his hair he stood up walking over to me " it's my talent what can I say" he said smirking. I chuckled shaking my head " what to choke people" shit!

That didn't came out right looking away as a blush crept its way up, watching behind as another guy came behind drystan slowly his gun pointing at his head.

Pushing drystan aside as he fell down on the floor I tackled down the guy with me snatching the gun away from his hand, but it was late as the trigger was pressed.

It all felt silent, but the thumping of my accelerated heart beat was constant. Feeling the sharp and stinging pain i my abdomen I looked down as blood ran down my abdomen. Watching as the man smiled wickedly I smiled darkly his smile disappeared within seconds, feeling as droplets of blood dripped from my nose my eyes grew darker as I grabbed the gun that was down beside the guy grabbing it I looked at him.

" What happened now; scared..hm" I hummed moving the tip of the gun all over his face watching as he squirm under the cold metal. Gulping down he looked back at me with wide eyes. " You should be, because me, I'm evil" I whispered shooting him in between his eyes.

Standing up I groaned feeling light headed the world around me seemed blurt and moving in slow motion. I joined my eyebrows together trying to make out drystan's blury figure.

" Shit dabria you're bleeding" his voice sounds so distant " Ooh, it's nothing just little scratches here and  there" I smiled as I felt the world around me crumbling down around me and darkness embracing me into his open arms.

_________________________________

Just a few scratches here and there it is...

I hope you'll liked this chapter...

Vote <3
Comment ;)

Xoxo ❤️