22

Staring at her laying body he sip his alcohol. He smirk looking at her he sigh and put the glass on the table. he get up slowly walking towards her. he sat on the bed besides her "Look what you made me do y/n." he said and caress her hair his hand slowly went towards her lips. he rub them with his thumb. He bend down towards her level.

He bite his lips and then smashed his lips on her. After good minutes he pull back looking at her he smile "Mine only mine. " he said and get up from the bed. he pick up her phone and her purse he walk towards the basement and carefully put it inside one cabinet so she can't find it. Coming out from basement he walk towards living room. he sit himself comfortably on the sofa.

he called someone that person immediately pick up his call because he know the results. "Hello sir. " he smirk and ordered him "I want you to spread this news in the office and everywhere in the whole word that Min y/n is dating Taehyung and living with him and soon they will get married got it? " "yes sir. " Taehyung cut the call and throw the cellphone beside him. he lean back on the sofa "I'll never leave you. " Slowly he close his eyes and drove to his own dreamland.

Next morning..

y/n slowly open her eyes and found herself in a devil's room. she felt pain in her neck and head. y/n groaned and sit up on the bed last night memories flash her mind. She clenched her jaw

if i didn't get to know he is a mafia then i definitely will said yes!! yes i fall for him - y/n thoughts.

she sigh and get up from she check the bathroom didn't find Taehyung. so she use the opportunity she run towards the room door and try to open it but failed because the door was locked from outside y/n eyes become teary "i don't want to live here with him.. " she yell and the door open and y/n found 3 maids.

y/n back off a little getting kinda scared. one of them smile and come towards her she bow and said "Mrs kim i-" before that maid could say anything y/n yell "I'm not Mrs kim I'm Min y/n got it. " The poor maid flinched and sigh "But Mr kim Taehyung said you are and we need to call you this or he will kill us. "
y/n get disgusted when she found out what Taehyung did to them. she sigh and wipe her tears y/n feel pity so she didn't yell or say anything. "Mrs kim i want to tell you that Mr kim is downstairs waiting for you for breakfast so get ready and if you need any help inform us. " y/n shook her head as a no. "it's alright I'll get ready and come downstairs. "

That maid nodded and bow with that all of them left. y/n get up and lock the door she look outside the window just to found out she can't jump it's too high. she look here and there try to find out her phone or someting which she can inform jennie. because as Taehyung said police is useless infront of him. y/n know jennie also can't do anything but maybe she will come up with some plans.

Her eyes become teary once again she fell on her knees cry her heart out. "i hate you tae. " she whispered but then she remember he called her downstairs she doesn't have strength to fight with him as her head and neck already paining. y/n quickly walk towards bathroom to take a quick shower.

She come out wearing simple summer dress which made her look more beautiful. she didn't put any kind of makeup because her nature beauty is already on fire and who will care about makeup in this situation.

she take a deep breath and close her eyes you need to be a strong one y/n said to herself and walk downstairs with puppy steps

she take a deep breath and close her eyes you need to be a strong one y/n said to herself and walk downstairs with puppy steps. she come downstairs and walk towards dining room. When she first come here she was so happy and so joyful but now she just want to runaway from this place it's feels like hell.

When she come inside she found Taehyung already siting on the main king chair using his phone. y/n gulped hard and her eyes become cold as ice. Taehyung sense her presence he look at her then admire her from head to toe y/n stand still looking down playing with her fingers. Taehyung smirk and get up from his seat "you always look fuckable mm. " y/n close her eyes feeling so disgusted with him and his words.

He lean towards her and put his index finger under her chin made her look at him. Her eyes was already close Taehyung admire her feature he will never get tired with her he will never get done with her never. He smirk when he found out she is trembling under his touch. He caress her arms then her upper arm made her open her eyes. Taehyung and y/n share an eye contact with each other. she gulped and look away.

he grip on her jawline made her look at him again. "always look at me alright. " he yell made her flinched she push him with all her strength. "I'll never don't touch me i told you i loathe you. " he started to get Angry "oh so you will not listen to me? " he asked she shook her head as a no. he smirk and grip her up wrist and started to drag her somewhere.

Y/n try to jerk her wrist from his grip but failed she is so small in front of this monster. He took her inside a room which was dark but a big screen place on it nothing else. He smirk and pull her towards him she try to push him but when she heard jennie scream she immediately look at the screen.

Jennie tied in the corner to the room, her eyes was closed with fears her cheeks was red and some cuts on it look like someone beat her. y/n tears fell jennie was looking helpless. y/n look at Taehyung and push him "What you did to her you bastard." she yell Taehyung grip her arm and shake her "listen y/n I'm not getting hard on you don't make me lose my mind you look at your friend jennie I'll fucking kill her if you didn't listen to me or try to run away from me. "

y/n sob quietly she understand now there is so turning back. she gulped and fell on her knees in front of him and join her hand together "Taehyung i request you please don't do anything to her i don't have any family i just have her no one else please leave her i beg you please I'll stay with you I'll listen to you but please leave her she is so sensitive she did nothing wrong please i beg you. "

she sob Taehyung sigh and made her stand up he wipe her tears and peck her lips y/n want to slap his face but she didn't she wanted to save jennie from this hell. "i knew it this will work alright i will leave her but don't try to play oversmart. " y/n nodded. Taehyung pull her out from the room and call someone "Leave jennie. " he said and cut the call.

They both did breakfast peacefully y/n really don't want to eat but she doesn't want to get hurt nor she want anything bad for jennie. when they both done with breakfast Taehyung get up and said "follow me. " she nodded and get up follow him like a lost puppy. he come inside his office room and sat on the chair like a king. he smirk y/n didn't dare to look at him.

"so from now on you will live with me princess right?" she nodded "good i would like if you follow some rules. " y/n look at him and raised her eyebrow "what do you mean? " he chuckled and back off on his chair "listen first you will not put your feet out from this mansion second you will nevee argue with me and never yell on me third you will never talk to a man. "

Y/n look at him with so much hate. "I'm not your puppet. " she whisper he smile and get up from his seat he walk towards her and caress her cheek with his large hand. "aw darling i think you forget what happened with jennie. " y/n gulped and look down he kiss her cheek "you will follow them right? " he asked she nodded "words baby. "

"yes. "

Do vote and comment babies!! <3