Koltor opens his eyes

It's been a week since Koltor was born. Parenthood has been quite a journey. Zarkon and Elara loved their little prince but he definitely tired them out quick.

Zarkon and Elara were in bed with Koltor laying belly down on Elara's chest, his favorite place to be. Koltor was definitely a mama's boy. Zarkon loved his son but the way that baby had Elara wrapped around his little finger had him glaring at that kid sometimes.

Everything was cool, parents were chatting, the baby was chilling until now. Koltor started fussing and rubbing his eyes. Thankfully he couldn't scratch them because his claws were sharp or pointy just yet.

"What's worse with him?" Zarkon asked with concern.

"I think he's opening his eyes." Elara said, still a little uncertain.

"Are you sure?" Zarkon asked.

"I don't know, I'm new to this!" She said with panic.

She was right. Koltor had finally opened his eyes. He had black irises and gold sclera. They were Elara's eyes before the whole quintessence situation.

"He has your eyes." Zarkon said.

Koltor stared at his parents as he was just seeing them for the first time.

"Hi there little one. I'm your mommy and this is your daddy." Elara said, holding him in a position where he could see her and Zarkon's faces better.

He babbled as Zarkon took a turn to hold his son close to his face. Koltor reached his hands at his father's nose. Figuring out that Koltor probably wanted to touch it, Zarkon moved him closer, and to his shock... Koltor latched onto his nose and started suckling as if he was nursing.

"Uh- assistance please." Zarkon said awkwardly, barely noticing that Elara was silently wheezing.

"He won't stop-" Zarkon said, wide eyes and begging his wife for help, who kept laughing her ass off to the point she started crying. Zarkon just sighed and sat there.

"Ok..."