Chapter 9 - First Meeting

Start from the beginning

"Top you both better save him or else both of you will pay for it" i said glaring at them and step outside the room.

i went to my room and took a quick shower and return to the room where my angel is being operated and sat at the corner chair while in dazed.

"Vegas he is fine now, thank god you saw him and you rushed him here, we blood transfusion him since he lost some blood and we will monitor him from time to time," Top said and came back to the room where my angel is, i was startled earlier because i didn't sense his presence while stepping out from the room and came to talk to me.

I went to my mini-bar in the living room and get something to drink since I've been panicking like hell when I saw my angel covered in blood and shot wounds, I came back to the room and saw my angel was already transferred to a clean bed.

I stop beside him and scan him from head to toe and sat beside him then hold his soft hands and caressed it while looking at his beautiful face, I didn't notice that I fall asleep still holding his hands.

I was woken up by the alarm of my phone meaning I have an appointment that I need to go, I kiss my angels forehead and head back to my room and change into a black suit with a red shirt under.

i went to the room where my angel is resting and saw him sleeping peacefully.

i then place a kiss in his forehead and said "I'll comeback my angel, please wait for me" and then take my leave.

| Porsche*

I was woken up by the sun ray kissing me in my peaceful sleep, i roam my sight in every corner of the room and realized i'm not in my house. Fuck, where am i?

I suddenly feel a sting in my right shoulder and i remember what happened last night, that i was on my way  to a mission assigned by Wayne and a blink of an eye i saw a car rushing towards my direction and thank god i turn my bike to avoid the car but i didn't know that there was five man inside the car and they start shooting at my direction and they shot me in my right shoulder, i lost control of my bike and feel from a small creck, i stand up immediately when i saw them get out of the car and start chasing me.

I ran fast as i could until a car was heading my way and decided to run at the center of the road to stop him/her, when the car stop those man fall back and didn't continue and that's when i fainted.

When I heard foots steps coming in this room i immediately look for a sharp object to protect myself.

*Door Open*

"Oh finally your awake, come eat this and put that dangerous object your holding, it might hurt you and i be damn dead if Vegas knew that your hurt" said the man who is holding a tray with some soup in it.

I still didn't move a bit and observe his every move until i confirm that he's not here to hurt me.

"Who are you and who the fuck is this Vegas," i said while putting the sharp object in the bed side so that i can easy get it if something bad will happen.

"I'm Top, i'm a doctor, and i'm also the one who get rid of the bullets in your body...... and also Vegas is the one who saw you and brought you here in his house and he is also the one who called me to help you." said the doctor named Top.

"Thank You so much" i said to him while bowing 90° but my guard are still up.

"No problem that's what doctors do help people, and by the way what is your name?" he said tilting his head.

"I'm Porsche" i replied to his question.

"Then Porsche i want you to lay down first because your still not healed yet and you need some rest," he said while guiding me to lay down but i refuse.

"Thank you for your hospitality and thank you for treating me but i need to leave now," i said and start pulling the IV fluids and was about to leave.

Someone came running through the room with a worried face. maybe he heard this doctor for stopping me from leaving because i'm still not healed yet and my bandage is starting to turn red.

| Author's Note

Hi mga langga
What's your reaction and what's your thoughts about it? (char)