Chapter 6 - Coming Home II

*Peeté*

Today's weekend and this is the day we go home and introduce our boyfriends to hia "Fuck! I'm so nervous right now", I said to my reflection in the mirror and slam my hands gently against the mirror.

I know I don't need to worry about hia and his reaction to this situation, but I still remember that day when Big bring his ex-boyfriend to our house and introduce him to hia.

I still remember Hia's face at that time, hia's face turn dark as he looks at Big's ex from head to toe, and after that hia give a cold shoulder to Big for two weeks. Until we know what's the reason for his action, is because Big's ex is selling drugs and cheating on him multiple times with different girls and boys , after the two weeks of giving cold shoulders to Big.

Then Big decided to break up with his ex and then hia turn to normal the next day like nothing happen.

Hia already know that Big has a boyfriend and waiting for him to introduce him, but when he knows that Big is dating a druggy and a cheater from Dom, Big's classmate the day before the introduction of the ex to hia.

I return back to my senses when I felt a hand on my waist and saw Tankhun hugging like he knows what I'm thinking.

"Hey don't worry about your big brother we will handle him well and do my best to let him know that I love you so much and I would do anything just for you only my love" Tankhun said and he then kiss me passionately and his tongue start wondering around my mouth, when I stop him because I know where this shit will go if we continue.

"We can't my love, we have to be their on time, but we can do it tonight" I said and whisper the last sentence to his ears and kiss his forehead.

When we arrive down stairs and saw so much bodyguard going with us, I snapped and shout. "WE CAN'T GO TO MY HIA'S HOUSE IF WE BRING THIS MANY BODYGUARD WITH US" I said and Kinn, Big, Kim, Chay and Tankhun look at me with a surprise and scared face.

*Yes I'm the second most scary when angry in our family, Hi my name is Peeté Kittisawat the Second Son of Honey and Pat Kittisawat and I'm 25 yrsld. And the head bodyguard of Tankhun who is currently my boyfriend and first I don't even know on how I fell in love with him, but the I only thing I'm sure about my love for is that he's super caring for both of us brother and cousin and that's the reason why I fell in love with him. *

"No this won't do, I want only us going to hia's house not bodyguards since me and Big are you head bodyguards we can protect you if something bad happen" I said looking at Tankhun and Kinn's eyes.

*I became a head bodyguard of tankhun when I saved him from those thugs kidnapping him, since I'm skilled in martial arts and I slowly take down each of the bad guys who is about to kidnap him. I know martial arts because our uncle chan trained the five of us and teach us also on how to use guns, So that's why we're not scared even a bit if we hold a gun and shoot someone.*

"Hia's right since I'm also skilled of holding guns we will go without bodyguards because we can't afford to surprise Hia Porsche" Chay said while pulling a gun behind him.

*Hi I'm Porchay Kittisawat the youngest of the Kittisawad Brothers and the least scary one because of my cute face, Hia Peeté has handsome face and cute face when he smile and Hia has a handsome, beautiful angelic face with his two colored eyes adding to his beauty and me who only take the cuteness in the Kittisawat. And by the way I'm 20 yrsld, can hold guns and shoot someone, but I'm most skilled in hacking.*

"Okay since my cute baby insist on not bringing bodyguards then let's get going then" Kim said while looking at Porchay.
We agree and decided to go and
hopped in each of our lovers car and on our way to the Kittisawat Residence.

Author's Note

Well well well, the mafia brothers will be meeting the big brother of the Kittisawad brothers.

How was it dear readers?