"you look gorgeous"

benzamine says to Burkha she smiled back once the ring exchange was over the priest declare them husband and wife everyone clapped.

she is standing with Alex they were talking about something and suddenly the mic announcer announced for the couple dance.

Alex start insisting her to dance but she just so shy to go out but as she saw that many people were dancing she finally agreed alex hold her waist with one hand and another interlocked with her other hand,

both were looking at Each Other will dancing with the beat they were dancing elegantly they were indeed enjoying themselves ..

but sky kept on felling Eyes on her although many people were looking at her but this one seems more heated so,

she moved her head here and there looking for ' who is staring at her' finally her eyes were locked up with the Furious Danova, he was directly looking into her, dangerously as if she is stealing something she tries to ignore him.

but he's heated gaze is affecting her too much and as a result she can't deal with it. 

"Alex I need to go washroom" she said

washroom was just a wile she wanted to stay away from that heated brown eyes! 'God what is it problems'? She internally  thought to herself while looking herself in mirror of the bathroom, the door of the washroom closed loudly  followed by a lock.

Sky was shocked seeing in ladies washroom

"W--what ar-- are you doing here."

she can't complete her sentence Danova has put his one hand in her mouth, will other in her waist slamming her into the wall, her back got hurt because of the force he has just pushed her..

he did not seem to care if she got hurt or not..he soon closed the distance between them he came directly in her face

"what the fuck was that"?

he shouted in her face making her more tremble in fear as he free her mouth from his hand, She start pushing him by useing her hand ...pushing his chest to keep the distance ...nd danova did not liked this..
he took both of her hand and pinned them above her head,

"wh-what"?

her voice not coming from her mouth she soon stop struggling because if how dangerous he is looking at her as if one wrong move and he will definitely kill her.

"what are you doing with that boy"?

His voice calm but it was the calm before the storm...

" we --we-were dancing"
she replied

" you so much wanted to be touched by other boy huh"?

he screamed and she started crying because of his behaviour and his words she never want to be touched by any men and who is he asking her,

"so now you realise your mistake"?

He Says scolding her to stop crying

"--I don't understand what are you saying leave me"

" it's paining"

she tries to free her hand from his hand but it was of no use.

" what about my pain, what about my frustration that I have been in for 1 month huh"?

He screamed at her closing the distand and  directly speaking into her lips,  their lips slightly touching.. she just stood there like a statue because if she tries to move she will end up totally kissing him and that she did not want they were so close..

" stay away from him"

he shouted every words and she just nodded her head up and down,  because if she did not agree with him right now, it will be of no use she wanted to get out of this hold as soon as possible..

"sky !!words"

"I will stay away from him"

she don't like he ordering her around but she has no other option right now,  soon he released her and move ti the side but not enough for her to let go...

he look into her lips and he bent down and kissed her lips making her shock ., her eyes widen in shock, she tries to move but it was of no use, it was a simple peck her lips is so soft like a flower petal he wanted to kiss her one more time but seeing her terrified that much he dropped the idea,

"you look pretty"

she just look here and there not wanting to look at his eys and it irritated him

"look at my eyes"

she did not compile

"i said a look at my eyes sky LOOK"

she finally look up to meet his eyes her green eyes meeting with her dark brown , he realised she is crying he felt bad suddenly

" don't cry my universe"

his voice soft. Making her confused ..is he the same person who was shouting like a maniac...10 mintues earlier.?'

"please let me go"

She said   he did not like the idea that she is terrified of him and asking for leave..

he wanted her to love him but here she is terrified it's all because of his anger issues he internally screamed at himself but finally he let her go..

Danova has planned that he will not come to the wedding but after he found that from his sources that something is going to be happen in his dad's wedding

he has to come one day before wedding. To find the man who was going to do a suicidal bomb attack in the wedding day!  He track him down and killed him. he wanted to leave as soon as possible,  he even packed his bag...

But, In the night his dad come and asked him to stay one more day till his wedding he sighed.. And ultimately has to agree.!

----------------------------------------------------------------

~ please vote and follow, it motivates me

~instagram-liesonax🧡

~how's the chapter guys?

~love you all, be happy and chill🥂