9.8

Li Mingze was a little upset when he really saw 'Jian Yiling'. The same face as his daughter but the eyes were full of malice towards him and Mu YiChen. Mu Yichen patted his back to comfort him. Even he was feeling a little uncomfortable and Li Mingze had gave birth to the little princess.

Li Mingze hid the sad feeling and asked "so you want to join my team"

'Jian Yiling' smiled "yes general Li. I admire you very much. It would be honor to work with you"

Li Mingze raised his eyebrow "okay. But let me see your ability first"

'Jian Yiling's' lips twitched. "I am a speed type ability user. I can run so fast that you can't see my shadow"

Li Mingze nodded "okay please show it. Otherwise I can't decide your level"

'Jian Yiling' disappeared and appeared behind him. She wanted to touch his neck and Li Mingze moved away "you can start the training now."

She gritted her teeth and went in the training room specially made for the ability users.

Jian Yiling appeared beside Li Mingze. "So General Li believes me now?"

Li Mingze looked. His hand was firmly held by Mu YiChen. "En"
.

..

When Li Mingze and Mu YiChen came back. Mu YiChen hugged Li Mingze in his arms "dont be sad. She is not our Ah Xia"

Li Mingze nodded "I know. I felt the killing intent coming from her"

Li Mingze entered the washroom "let me take a shower first"

Mu YiChen knew Li Mingze is upset but he can't change the facts. A hand patted his shoulder. Mu Yichen looked at the Middle aged man "should I call you Father or Li Jishen?"

The middle aged man chuckled softly "you can call me father for now. Later you have to call me brother okay?"

Mu YiChen threw the hand off form his shoulders. "What are you doing here, Marshal Wu?"

Marshal Wu smiled and sat down in the couch. "Am I not worried about my son and son in law? So I came to visit you."

Mu YiChen stared at him expressionlessly. Marshal Wu rolled his eyes "okay.... the world   have developed its own conscience. It's trying to eject the system in Jian Yiling's brain. Once the system is out, the virus will stop acting in human but the crystal would not change and the  human in this world will upgrade to a high level like yourself. A human with powers and a long lifespan of 200 or 300 years. It's the first time I saw a world evolving in this way."

Mu YiChen shook his head "dont let government find about the project yet. They will go crazy if it's found"
Marshal Wu nodded "dont worry . It's just a game for the world. Nothing more"

Mu YiChen nodded. Marshal Wu stood up "let meet after you solve this Jian Yiling. The system would be out soon maybe in two or three days. I don't think you will need more days to solve her.

Ah Ze.....sigh*

I really want to meet my son in law but my identity is not suitable now"

Marshal Wu disappeared and Li Mingze came out of the shower. He saw Mu YiChen sitting in the couch and staring in daze "Ah Chen? What happened?"

Mu YiChen smiled gently and waved at him to come closer "nothing. Give me a hug Ah Ze"

Li Mingze hugged him but ....'04, is something wrong?'

04 stiffened "No host. Everything is going well"

Li Mingze closed his eyes in relief and leaned on Mu YiChen 'mm"

04 sighed with relief 'I have to be more careful from now'