"Okay. You know, I can't do this without you all. Thank you for being here."

"Of course, Hyung. Now get out there, Mr man of the hour. Everyone's here to see you!"

"I'm going, I'm going! See you out there!"

Once Hoseok left the room, there was a palpable tension in the air.

"What if... what if she doesn't come?"

"She'll be here."

"How can you be so sure, Joon?"

"It's Anna, our soulmate, she wouldn't let Hobi down like that."

"You believe Yoongi will convince her to come."

"Well, that too."

"I don't blame her. I wish I was at home."

"How long do you think we can put off going out there?"

"No one would believe us if we said this is what the members of BTS are like when faced with a party."

"Come on then. Let's get it over with."

"Aren't we going to wait for Noona?"

"Yoongi messaged that she just left. We can wait that long to make an appearance. She'll have to join us in there when she arrives."

"Oh, why don't I wait for her?"

"Nice try, Jiminie."

Jin grabbed the dancer's hand and walked out the door with purpose.

"I guess we should follow them."

"Come on, Kookie. You'll have fun, I promise."

Taehyung followed suit, dragging Jungkook out the door.

Namjoon sighed in the empty room. Shaking his head, the leader followed his other soulmates to the party.

There was only time to grab a drink and greet a few people before the listening party officially began. Jungkook was sitting on the steps near the stage when Hoseok started his introduction. He resisted the urge to check his phone. Anna still hadn't arrived yet and he was getting worried. The Maknae could see that his Hyung was searching the room from the stage.

"And lastly..."

Jungkook's eyes widened as Hoseok trailed off. He was staring at something in the distance. The Maknae whipped his head around to find that what had distracted his Hyung was Anna.

Anna had just made it in time for the listening of Hoseok's album and had also managed to make quite the entrance. The crowd parted as she walked forwards into the room. She felt slightly overdressed compared to most of the guests, but her soulmates thought that she looked stunning. There was no doubt that they would be showing her off to everyone here tonight.

Once Hoseok recovered, he finished his speech.

"And lastly, thank you to my amazing, beautiful, soulmates, who are always by my side. I couldn't have done this without you."

A couple of people chuckled as Jin sent a flying kiss to his soulmate on the stage. Anna took the opportunity to hurry over and join Jungkook where he was sitting.

"Let's open the box!"

Hoseok jumped down from the stage and sat down next to his two soulmates as the first song on his album began to play.

"Princess, you made it!"

"Wouldn't have missed it for the world."

Anna's eyes darted over to Jungkook who smiled and took her hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze. Hoseok didn't need to know about her momentary freak-out earlier.

Everyone listened to each song intently. When MORE came on, Anna and Jungkook headbanged to it together. After the last song had finished, Hoseok went back on stage and thanked everyone for coming and hoped that they enjoyed the rest of the party.

Making sure to stay close to one of her soulmates, Anna was introduced to a lot of people. Some people she recognised and many she didn't. A notable meeting was Jessi, who was excited to speak English with her and made some comments which made her laugh and left Jimin looking very confused.

She also, briefly, got to speak to Cha Eunwoo before he had to leave early.

"I hear you'll be at our next 97-line meet-up? I'll make sure to be there this time."

As she watched the Idol Actor walk away, Jimin wrapped his arm around her waist and whispered in her ear.

"Dance with me."

For the rest of the night, various music was played, and they all had fun dancing and singing along. At one point, the song changed, and Anna froze.

"It's Noona's song!"

All her soulmates, minus Jin who had left early to check on Yoongi, gathered around and began singing and dancing along to Anna's song. Hoseok spun her around and into his arms. He smiled at her and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Thank you for coming. It wasn't so bad after all, was it?"

Anna looked at him wide-eyed as he smiled knowingly.

"What do you -? No, it wasn't. I'm so proud of you."

"I'm proud of you too. I love you."

"I love you more."

"Not possible."

If she wasn't so aware of the eyes on them, Anna would have pulled Hoseok in for a kiss. Instead, Taehyung came up to them, pouting.

"Teach me the dance to your song. Please?"

Anna smiled and rolled her eyes. She was sure that her soulmates knew all of her choreography already, but she couldn't say no when Taehyung pulled that face.

"Fine."

"Yay!"

Taehyung bounced away to tell the rest of the Maknae line.

Before she could move away, Hoseok tighten his grip on Anna and whispered in her ear.

"I think it's your turn to teach me."