Prologue

Prologue

••••••••••••••••••••••••

Heh. Another story ei?

Yeah, this is bothering me so I will write it. Please leave a comment if it's good or nah or it is cringe because I will do my best not to be cringe next time.

Anyways, hope you enjoy the new book.

••••••••••••••••••••••

- ??? POV -

I was walking in the forest to find any demons in my country's forest.

Then I can't move myself, I can't grab my sword!

I looked down to see a weird looking circle hole.

It has a weird looking rainbow stripe then I waited the octopus tentacle to pull me down.

But instead of the tentacle, it sips me.

Then it felt like a slide, I closed my right eye because of how fast it is.

I can see the end.

I landed safely on the ground standing.

I'm going to be honest, it was dizzy but I can't let the dizziness took over me.

Because if I let the dizziness take over me, what if a demon will attack me? What if that was only a trick?

Ugh... I hate the sunlight! It's too hot here! But, it looks like my old looking country, but I change it now.

What if, this is a trick from the Lords of all of the demons!?

I quickly pulled out my sword and I raised my guard.

I looked around to see people?

People looking at me with a weird look but walked anyways.

I look to my right to see... myself?

Wait, that's not me!? I'm taller! Plus, he looks bald! He has a round face!

He's alone walking in the side walk while looking at the weird looking rectangular thing

I quickly run towards him and drag towards the darker area, I attacked him, he looked shocked?

What? He should be guarding his surroundings if the demons will attack him anytime.

I put my sword on his neck.

"W-what are you d-doing, s-sir?" He said shaking and scared.

Oh right, he can't see my face because my face is completely covered by the white mascara.

And isn't it obvious? I'm trying to kill you!

"Who are you?" I asked him madly.

"M-my name's P-Philippines" he shakingly said

"Liar!" I said

"I-it's true!"

"I am the REAL PHILIPPINES!?" I said shouting at him.

He shakes more from what I said.

Tsk. Scaredy cat.

I pulled my mask and he was shock.

"Y-you look handsome.. and looks l-like a lady." He shakingly said.

"SHUT UP AND ANSWER ME!?" I shouted and he shaked.

"WHERE AM I!?"

"Philippines, sir uhh."

"Full name or nickname" I said not in a questioning way.

"Full name please so I can nickname you." He said.

"My names Philippines Maharlika Merkado y de Castro. Son of the father of revolutionary. And the son of the little sister of our National Hero. Now, I'll ask you again, who are you?" I said.

"My name is Philippine Maharlika, you can just call me Philip or Phil."

"A-are you lost umm. Uh. I'll call you.. Phili!" He said with joy.

I got confused and lower the sword because of confusion.

"Do you have any homes? You can sleep with us!" He said but before I could answer it he dragged me away from where we are and running.

Of course I put back my mascara and the hood of my Cape.

- End of Prologue -

Hope you guys enjoy it!
And see you on the next one!