The Right Girl - Part 1 (Yae Miko) (Modern AU)

OC Name: Asahara Kotaro

---------------

Kotaro's POV.

At first, I used to believe that happiness is permanent.

I used to believe that I was really blessed in life.......

But that changed 8 years ago.

I was 10 years old during that time and I'm on my way home after school.

As I pass by the streets on our neighborhood......

I saw my mother who is with another man that I'm not familiar of. I tried calling to my mother but she quickly entered a black car with the man.

The vehicle sped off and I never even got the chance to greet my mother and show that I did well on school today.

Me, still being naive, I just thought that Mom is busy. So, I went home and no one is at home yet.

Dad is busy on his work as a teacher. While my Mom......is a nurse.

Since both of them have work, usually, I'm the first one who gets home. Sometimes, Dad is the first one to get home and prepare dinner.

But if I'm the one gets home first, I first fix my own stuff like putting my shoes on it's rightful place, then putting my bag on my room, and take a bath.

Just your normal kid back in the day.

However, I felt like something weird is going on, and that began when Mom is still not at home. She usually comes home at 8 pm but it's already 9 pm.

Dad got home at 5 pm, that is when he usually gets home. I showed him the results of the test and he smiled at me and decided to cook my favorite, soba.

And after eating dinner, I did my homework and ask Dad if there is something I'm struggling at.

As soon as I finish homework, it's either I watch tv in the living room or go to my room, but since I want to show Mom that I did well on a test today, I waited.

Waited, waited, waited......until I noticed that I already fell asleep. In the next morning however, I already found myself in my bed.

I thought to myself that Dad must've brought me here.

However, that morning, it was somehow different. I noticed that Dad is somehow worried.