Fond Memories - Part 1 (Raiden Mei x OC)

Tags: Honkai Impact 3rd, Raiden Mei, Fluff, Childhood

OC Name: Takamiya Seijurou

----------------

St. Freya Academy, a prestigious academy that trains valkyries, girls who possess the ability to use and manipulate honkai energy.

The academy is an all-girls academy, since females are usually the most common who possess honkai adaptability.

However, one day, a surprising news reached the student body of St. Freya.

The news followed by rumors and gossips from all students.

The news went on like this:

"A new transfer student will arrive at St. Freya Academy. This student is a rare case. The rarity of their case shall soon be find out once they arrived at the academy."

That was the announcement that the principal of St. Freya, Theresa Apocalypse, announced through the PA system.

After making that announcement, Murata Himeko, one of the teachers and Captain of Squad V arrived at the office and took a seat beside Theresa's desk.

The two had the conversation about the recent announcement.

Himeko: Theresa, about the new student.

Himeko: Can you give me some details about them?

Theresa: Ah, right.

Theresa: Actually, you are their or should I say, his homeroom teacher and he'll be a part of your squad.

Himeko: Oh? "He"? A male capable of adapting to honkai energy?

Theresa: I would not say adapting.

Theresa: More like, manipulating.

Himeko: I'm afraid I do not follow.

Theresa proceeds to hand over the documents about the new student, and showed footage about the new student's unique abilities.

Himeko reads the basic information.

Himeko: Takamiya Seijurou. 18 years old. Born on April 12th, 1998. Height: 178 cm (5'10). Weight: 54 kg.

Himeko: Birthplace: Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan.

Himeko: Oh.

Himeko: Is this the basic information we have on him?

Theresa sat on her chain, resting her chin on the palm of her hand.

Theresa: Yep. I guess you probably heard of the Honkai Invasion in the Hokkaido Region around a year ago.

Himeko: Right. We received reports of heavy casualties from civilian and from our forces.

Theresa: That's right.

Theresa: When we're investigating the incident, we saw a footage of a young boy fighting the honkai beasts with.......