Gu Yiling was the one who took the initiative. He straightened up, knelt on Eric's folded thighs, and put his hands on his broad shoulders. His eyes were full of undisguised longing, and the flames of lust seemed to make those pair Eyes that seemed to be made of ice and snow melted. Gu Yiling lowered her head and kissed Eric's lips accurately. The cape on her back accidentally fell to the ground. The tight clothes outlined a graceful back curve, her soft waist and upturned buttocks were drawn by the firelight. On the stone wall, the strong ambiguous atmosphere dissipated in the cave.

Gu Yiling's teasing made Eric feel hot all over, he almost immediately turned his back on the customer, one arm wrapped tightly around Gu Yiling's waist, and the other hand stretched out behind his head, pressing him hard. himself, deepening this passionate kiss.

Eric's kiss fell from the lips to the neck, and the fine nibbling left a row of red plums. The touch of the slippery tongue made Gu Yiling groan in a low voice. Then, Eric raised his head, Looking at the masterpiece on his neck, he evoked a wicked smile with satisfaction, then buried his head in front of his chest, biting the buttons on his shirt, slowly, clumsily, unbuttoning them one by one.

Gu Yi Leng covered the back of Eric's head with his hands, body fluid stuck to his body through the thin shirt, the thick and hot breath from his nose hit the sensitive skin from his chest to his lower abdomen, and his hands kept rubbing on his buttocks and thighs. Pinch and tease, this kind of slow and charming flirtation, Gu Yiling couldn't help panting in a low voice, while pressing Eric's head deeper into his body, it seemed to be urging him to hurry up, Faster.

The button of the shirt was finished, Eric suddenly raised Gu Yi Leng's buttocks and buried his head between his legs, sticking out his tongue to unbutton the leather pants.

The tip of his tongue seemed to accidentally lick the bulging piece, as if there was a rush of electricity running through his body, Gu Yiling's whole body shuddered, and he looked down at the person buried between his legs, the secret shame made him blushed , pushing Eric weakly: "Don't...no...don't do this...this way..."

Eric ignored his refusal. He tore off his trousers and panties, revealing his tender thighs, and then pressed him to the ground. The cold stone made contact with the body that had just warmed up, and Gu Yi Leng slapped him slightly. Chilled, and a little awake, he felt a troubled finger squeeze into the deep dark passage through the seam of the dry thigh, and his tears were about to come out of the pain.

"Take it easy!" Gu Yi complained coldly with red eyes.

Eric saw his small appearance as if he had been bullied badly, and felt that a certain part of his lower body was a little harder, and his voice became heavier: "I will try my best."

The two fingers barely enter the dark passage, the soft flesh pushes against the entry of foreign objects, constantly secreting intestinal juice to lubricate the astringent small holes, the two fingers imitate something that keeps going in and out quickly, and the nails scrape the soft flesh. The tingling sensation it brought stimulated the nerves, and the intense kisses kept falling on the body. Eric suddenly bit his shoulder heavily, and then kept increasing his mouth in that position, as if he was staying. In some kind of mark that belongs to him, it is announced to others that the man who is in love with him belongs to him.

The secluded cave, the jumping flames, the icy stone walls, and the occasional roar of a large animal in the distance all make this sexual incident that happened by chance in the case of dry firewood and fire is extraordinarily fresh and interesting, and it is exciting to look forward to.

"Tear off my pants for me."

Eric glanced at Gu Yiling's slender and white thighs, which could not be opened because the calf was bound by his trousers. The pink and tender little Gu Yiling standing proudly was full of energy, and a string in Eric's mind seemed to suddenly cut off, mute