Episode 75

Read for entertainment only❤.

Shaurya - ( confused ) mai?

Anokhi - to kya kisi ko bhade pe le ker aaun iss kaam ke liye, ab bina mirror ke mujhe kahan dikhega ki rang dhula ya nahi to ye kaam aapko he kerna hoga na.

She very innocently replied him, indirectly telling him her full plan of this out door color removal arrangements.

But her husband was not in a mood of these stuffs, he stayed still and didn't payed any attention to her.

Anokhi - ( pinching his cheeks ) oww aap kitne cute lag rhe ho, aisa lag rha h Ashtha maa ke Laddoo ne apne dono gaal mai ek ek Laddoo thus rakha h 😂.

He slide her hands away.

Anokhi took some water in her right hand and rubbed her hand gently on his right cheeks.

Shaurya stayed still, thinking she is just trying to pacify him, and here our Anokhi moved her wet hand from his cheeks to his neck, he started feeling sensation with her continuously moving hands, he is still guessing what his lionesses wants to do, 1st she ordered him to bring 2 buckets of water, and made him sit under this tree and now........ Now she is doing something something with him, but what exactly she wants to do?

While he was thinking all these he felt her soft hands were, opening his shirt buttons? Ok now this is a serious matter she opened second button of his shirt as 1st was obviously open, and wait....... She is moving down, 3rd button is also opened.

Shaurya - ( in mind ) arey re re re, ye larki kerna kya chahti h, koi to roko isko...... Ye biwi h to kya kuch bhi kregi? Mujhse bina puche mere shirt ka button kaise khol sakti h ye, choti si chuhiya kahin ki mere shirt ka button katar rhi h.

Writer - oo bhai itna he problem ho rha h to ye jo mann mai bol the ho zara zor se bolo na, aise to pura maza le rhe ho per janab ko dikhana aise ki  he is not liking it.

And our Anokhi kept continuing her work, which resulted in fire on screen.
So Our innocent reader's please kindly skeep this part otherwise your innocent brain will start imaging uninnocent things, as now our PS is sitting in his unbuttoned shirt giving the clear view of.... I know you know so i won't mention.

She got on her knees, and brought her face close to his, he looked at her face which was coming close to his with every passing milliseconds but she stops at a distance, But Why? He lookes in her deep beautiful eyes and before he would get lost in it his gaze moved from her eyes to lips, as she was moving continuously, his lips automatically parted away, imaging something something..... But neither she came close to him, nor her lips, she stops at the a distance of 1 centimeter from his face, letting her breath land on his lips, but she stayed away.

And our Shaurya is still trying to decode her behavior, like what actually she wants to do?
Shaurya was almost hypnotized and Anokhi kept moving her hands on him, removing all the colors from his face and body.

Tadaaaa, now Shaurya is fully clean and clear, with water dripping down his face, neck and chest.

Anokhi - ho gaya!

Shaurya - ( coming from his hypnotized world ) hn... Kya ho gaya?

Anokhi - aap saaf ho gaye, or sara rang dhul gaya.

Shaurya confusingly looked at himself and found he is all wet, water is dripping from him, and..... Was she just cleaning?

Shaurya - tm bs ye ker rhi thi?

Anokhi - hn kyu?

Writer - haye re hmari bholi nikki, isko pata he nahi h ki Shaurya ke dimag maj kya kya ho chuka h thori der or hoti to mini Sabherwal khelte dithte Uske khayao mai.

Shaurya - nahi kuch nahi, kuch bhi to nahi. Acha h.... Ye ye jo kiya tmne acha kiya... Sare rang nikal gaye mere se thank you.

Anokhi - what thank you? Ab aapka ho gaya na, to mera kijiye. Apna ho gaya to nikal mat lijiyega meri bhi help keriye, kitna pakka color h aapka rang nikalne mai mai to thak he gai, mera aap nikal dijiye.

Shaurya - Anokhi, dekho ye sahi nahi hoga...

Anokhi - kyu? Apna ho gaya iss liye? Ab aap chang ker ke mast so jaiyega? Mujhe aise akela chor ke?

Shaurya - nahi.... Mera wo matlab nahi tha.

Anokhi - to kya matlab h aapka?

Shaurya - dekho mai ache se samjha rha hun abhi na mere bohat he galat taar hile huwe h, abhi ager mai tmhare pass bhi aaya na to kuch or ho jayega, and i don't know ki tm uske liye abhi ready ho ya nahi.

Anokhi - apne pati se jure her baat ke liye mai ready hun samjhe aap, ab jaldi madad kijiye na meri shaam hone ko h raat ho jayegi ek do ghante mai tab tak aise he rhi to sardi lag jayegi mujhe.

Shaurya - aisa kuch nahi hoga, mai hone he nahi dunga.

He turned towards her, takes some water in his hands ( she closed her eyes to prevent it from getting Itches assuming he would clean the color ) but he drops the water on her face slowly and gently letting it flow down her ever smooth face. ( she opens her eyes letting the water flow over her eyes making it the most beautiful sight ever for him to watch ) he looked at her face and he knew he will lose all his control today.

Read episodes till 88 on YouTube
Channel - Amicable Tv