Episode 1

Hello Readers, Enjoy your reading ❤

Note - this book is Unedited so you may find many mistakes as for now.

Characters -

Anokhi Bhalla Sabherwal: Rama and Ramesh's daughter, Babli and Raja's sister, Shaurya's student-turned-wife. She is industrious and believes in gender equality. She elopes from her forced wedding in order to make a career and be independent. Later she is bounded to marry her professor, Shaurya, and eventually fell for him. 

Shaurya Sabherwal: Aastha and Shaan's son, Devi and Tej's foster son, Anokhi's professor-turned-husband. He was a misogynist because he assumed that his mother abandoned him to pursue her career. Initially he hated Anokhi but later married her, due to circumstances. He hated his mother but later accepted her after Anokhi shared the real stroy of his mother.

Devi Sabherwal: Tej's wife, Shaurya's aunt-turned-foster mother. She instigates Shaurya against Aastha by telling him that Aastha left him to focus on her career. Later she teams up with Shagun to remove Anokhi from Shaurya's life but fails. But later on, she started admiring Anokhi and Aastha almost at the end.

 Tej Sabherwal: Devi's husband, Shaurya's uncle-turned-foster father, Shaan and Alok's elder brother. He is the patriarch of the Sabherwal family and chairman of Sabherwal Institute of Arts and Commerce [SIAC]. He taunts Shaan for being an irresponsible father and an alcoholic. He later on started admiring Anokhi and Aastha. And he is a fun full man who enjoys time with his family and the one who forced Shaurya and Anokhi to get married.

Shaan Sabherwal: Aastha's husband, Shaurya's father, Tej and Alok's brother. He has been addicted to alcohol after Aastha left him. As a result, he could not concentrate on neither work nor his son. But as Anokhi came in his house as Shaurya's wife everything has changed.

Aastha Sabherwal: Shaan's wife, Shaurya's mother, Anokhi's Professor turned mother-in-law. Though she left the Sabherwal house to take care of her parents, her son Shaurya believes that she left for her career. She loves Shaan and Shaurya and is Anokhi's mentor.

Babli Bhalla: Rama and Ramesh's daughter; Anokhi and Raja's elder sister; Vineet's former wife. And build her life with Shaurya and Anokhi's help.

Reema: Anokhi's college friend and well wisher. She is supportive of Anokhi. 

Rest you will come to know with the further episode. ❤

Episode 1

It was the night of Valentine's day party, where Shaurya and Anokhi Accidentally met, and latter after party when Anokhi was leaving the club with her sister Bubli, her brother in law and abusive husband of bubli came there all drunk, and was about to slap bubli in the middle of the road when Shaurya came and stops him by giving him much needed punches, and also saved the sister's.

But Vineet being Vineet holds Bubli's hand and took her forcefully with him, banning Anokhi's entry in his house, since she was living with his family at his house.

Anokhi was standing there in shock and Shaurya was looking in the direction where Vineet went with bubbly. After a second he turned towards anokhi to find out her standing in shock.

Shaurya- Chalo gari mai baitho.

This break her chain of thaught she looked at him with blank expression.

Shaurya- Aise kyu dekh rhi ho jaise mai kisi ka khoon kr ke aaya hun hn, time nahi h mere pass jaldi baitho waise bhi pata nahi tmhare chakkar mai Puri kahan chala gaya h.

Anokhi- mai kyu chalun aapke sath or kya hn sab kuch mere chakkar mai nahi hota h samjhe aap.

Shaurya- hm iss baat pr car ke ander bhi lar sakte h you know that right.

Anokhi- mujhe nahi jana aapke sath mai chali jaungi. ( And was about to leave but Shaurya hold her arm and pull her towards him)

Shaurya- i don't repeat myself Miss bhalla or Na sunna mujhe pasand nahi h. So get the hell inside the car right now. ( In anger)

Anokhi- mujhe nahi dar lagta aapse or kyu jaun mai aapke sath kahin bich rashte mai mera khun kr ke meri laash ko thikhane laga ke aa gaye aap to ? Mai bata rhi  hun pehle he bhoot ban kr aaungi aapke pass.

Shaurya- ya sure, yahi to plan kr rha tha mai kab se tmhe kaise pata chala? And by the way mujhe Hanuman chalisa pura yaad h, for safety reasons you know. ( Note the sarcasm)

Read more on YouTube

Channel- Amicable Tv