Episode 59

I forget to inform you all that i am back on YouTube so those who all were waiting for the update can now read it there.
Till Episode 68 have been uploaded, and 69 will be there till evening or tomorrow.

❤Happy Reading ❤
Ok so before we start i want to say that i m very good at writing rom-com but not at all near to good at rom-rom. But i have tried to fullfill all your demand hope you enjoy reading it, and if you are a non subscriber then do subscribe to Amicable Tv ❤.

Read full episode for full entertainment 🌟

Anokhi came in her room she was looking dull, she don't have any idea, why is she missing him this much. Why she wanted a call or message from him, this was not her condition when she left Sabherwal Mansion. That was her 1st time when she stayed away from him after their marriage, even though for one day only. Next day he was in college in front of her. But this time she was missing him like anything.

Unknown to her she moved towards her cupboard, or say her legs brought her near the cupboard her hands opened its door, and reached towards her blue saree.

Her hand moved on it, feeling it's fabric. And she remembered how Shaurya was  looking at her without blinking for once.

Anokhi picked that saree and looked at it with unknown expression.

Don't know what came in her mind she went and changed her dress wearing that saree.

She came near the dressing table and looked at herself, her eyes roamed from her head to toe. And again from toe to head.

She didn't knew what that feeling was, but her heart was feeling something, something strange she never had felt before. Only thing she knew was that it was related to Shaurya.

Her hand moved on her hair and she moved her hair which was hiding her Vermilion, she touched it which was appiled in very small amount making it almost invisible for others to see it. Her eye's got filled with water.

Anokhi - ( looking in her own wet eyes through the mirror ) kyu ho rhi hun mai aisi? Kya ho rha h mujhe? Unsey baat nahi huwa to kon si bari baat ho gai? Kyu itne yaad as rhe h wo mujhe?

She wiped her tears and her eyes fell on vermilion box, she picked it up and applied it on her hair line, but this time making it deep and long. Any one from quite a distance can clearly see that on her hair line.

Now any one could say that she is a married women, she composed her self wiped her tears and went towards the window. She stood in front of it, looking at the moon, letting the cold wind play her pallu and gorgeous black long hair making them fly in air.

She stood there lost somewhere looking at moon, when bell of her home ranged but she didn't hear it, as she was present there physically but not mentally.

Bubli opened the gate and found Shaurya standing there with, his nana nani.

She happily welcomed them. And showed them the way to their room. After asking will they have dinner or not. For which they replied they ate in a restaurant in mid way.

Bubli felt that they were tired, being aged so she didn't asked much question and advised them to sleep.

Shaurya to went to Anokhi 's room as returning back to Sabherwal Mansions at this time is useless, and he to want some rest.

He opened the door which wasn't locked as Anokhi was lost, so she didn't locked it. He opened and went in. He was shocked seeing her standing infront of window looking up in sky and lost in her own world, where as cold wind was playing with her pallu and hair. What amazed him was her blue saree, he remember that one. He was about to go near her but then thought it will be better to get freshen up. So he moved towards washroom.