✨CHAPTER XX [ a little M ]✨

Start from the beginning

"Okay, if you guys really insist, I'll join." Taehyung said finally getting convinced and putting his laptop away.

"Okay so let me brief out the game. All of us will sit in a circle and spin a bottle in between. The one to whom the bottom of the bottle points would ask a question and the one to whom the top points will answer. To add more fun, after answering or completing your dare, you have to take a tequila shot. So, all clear ?" Lisa asked after explaining the game.

"Yes boss." All of us said putting up a salute.

"Very good. Then let's begin." Lisa said and all of us sat in a circular position placing the bottle in between.

"I'll spin it first." Lisa said and spinned the bottle.

All of us were waiting for the bottle to stop and it did with its top pointing towards Jungkook and it's bottom pointing towards Taehyung.

"So Jk, what do you choose ? Truth or Dare ?" Taehyung asked eyeing Jungkook suspiciously.

"Truth" Jungkook replied.

"Okay but you have to be completely honest." Taehyung said.

"Yes brother. Now ask your question." Jungkook responded.

"Did you steal my Pokemon plushie and hid it when we were 6 ?" Taehyung asked and received a 'what the hell' look from everyone.

"You are so childish, Taehyung." Lisa said while laughing.

"I'm sorry bro but yes I did hide your plushie." Jungkook said controlling his laughter while drinking the tequila shot beside him.

"You were always so mean to me." Taehyung said whining.

"Okay now let's move forward. Jennie will you do the honours please ?." Lisa said pointing at the bottle.

I spun the bottle not wanting it to stop while pointing at me but to my bad luck it did. The one to question me was Jungkook.

"Truth or Dare ?" Jungkook asked.

"Truth" I said not wanting to get into much trouble.

"Okayy then. My question for you is :- Did you guys do it ? Like did you ever had sex with each other ?" Jungkook asked making me embarassed as hell.

"That's not fair, jk." Taehyung said as his secret was about to be busted.

"The question is for Jennie and not for you baby bro. So just shut up." Jungkook said waiting for me to answer.

I just nodded feeling extremely shy.

"Ohmygod I can't beleive you did that ?" Jungkook said teasing Taehyung and Lisa was also shocked. I then took my tequila shot.

"Let's move forward." Taehyung said spinning the bottle and he was the one who got caught this time, and the one to ask him a question was none other than Ms LISA.

"So Mr Childish, Truth or Dare ?" Lisa asked.

"I ain't childish like you people so I chose Dare." Taehyung said crossing him arms.

"As expected. I dare you to make out with Jennie while dirty talking." Lisa said laughing while looking at all of our expressions.

"Lisaaaaa, please calm your harmones down." I said trying to make her change her dare.

"See Jennie isn't comfortable, so I can't force her." Taehyung said quickly making an excuse.

"See you are indeed very childish. You can't even do a single dare." Lisa said now making Taehyung angry.

He quickly came to my side and tilted my head kissing me roughly.

"Woaaahh..... Now this is interesting." Lisa said being excited.

"You know what ? You are so beautiful MRS KIM." Taehyung said sniffing my neck.

"How beautiful ?" I asked just feeling all his touches and kisses.

"So damn beautiful that everytime I look at you I lose my mind. I just feel like touching and kissing every part of your body." Taehyung said going up towards my earlobe and licking it.

"Oh is that so ?" I asked moaning a little.

"You make me so hard. Your body is like addiction to me. I can keep doing this all my life." He said now slowly going down towards my cleavage trying to remove my top.

"Heyy maaan......Calm down. Your dare is done. Get back to your place." Jungkook said covering his eyes.

"You really went all in, huh." Lisa said covering her eyes as well and Taehyung just smirked and drank his shot.

I, on the other hand was annoyed. I wanted it to last for a longer time. I was really loving his words and touches that I didn't have any plans on stopping.

"So moving on." Jungkook said and spinned the bottle this time it pointed at Lisa and I was the one to ask her a question.

"So Ms over-excited, what is it ? Truth or Dare ?" I asked.

"Dare." She replied while looking at Taehyung.

"Okay then. I dare you to put Nutella on Jungkook's chest and lick it off." I said giving a wink to Taehyung.

"Shittt this is so embarassing." Lisa said looking down.

"Now you know." Taehyung said giving me a hi-fi.

"But I don't think we have Nutella right now." Lisa said trying to avoid her dare.

"We do. I bought it today morning." I said handing her the container.

She slowly opened the lid and asked Jungkook to remove his shirt which he did in a flash of a second. She went towards him and started applying the nutella all over his chest. After being contented she kept the container away. She then started licking it all off slowly. It was clearly visible on Jungkook's face that he was loving it.

"Ohh yess baby, just like that." Jungkook said in a moaning tone.

"Just shut up Jk." Lisa said getting shy due to his teasing.

After a while she finished licking all of it and immediately drank her shot.

The bottle was turned again and I was the culprit this time. Lisa was the one questioning me.

"Truth or Dare ?" She asked.

"Dare." I said sounding much more confident than the first time.

"Wow, didn't see that coming. So, I dare you to give Taehyung a lapdance." Lisa said while smirking.

"What ??? You know I can't dance Lisa." I said not wanting to get even more embarassed.

"You don't require any dancing skills as such. You just have to move your hips babe and I know you can do it very well. Now get to work MRS KIM." Lisa said leaving me no option but to complete my dare.

I motioned Taehyung to sit on the chair and he did. I went and sat on his lap. He was staring straight into my eyes with lust. I could feel that he was super hard. He held me by the waist and I started swaying my hips slowly making sure that I was applying the right force. He was liking it, I could see it on his face. After moving for a little more time, I stopped and got down from his lap. He was disappointed at the loss of contact of our bodies. I have him a peck on his lips and drank my shot.

Next person to do something was Jk and Taehyung was the one to tell him what was to be done.

"Truth or Dare ?" Taehyung asked.

"Dare." Jungkook replied looking at Lisa.

"I dare you to give Lisa a Hickey on her neck." Taehyung said making Jungkook happy.

He quickly went towards Lisa, did his work and drank his shot after.

The night continued with us giving each other crazy dares . All of us had gotten almost naked and that's when we decided to stop the game. We all were super drunk and fell asleep on the bed in Jk and Lisa's room.