Prologue

We start this story with a woman holding her son in her arms. She has ash gray hair and forrest green eyes. Her cheeks are stained with tears as she knows that she'll be executed after she gives her child over. She arrives at a church and places her child down. With tears flowing from her eyes she fleas the village, not looking back. Without noticing there was another boy next to her own. A man opens the door and is surprised by what he sees. Two children, his first thoughts are 'are these two related? No there completely different' he puts his thoughts away as he brought them in. He leaned in to check their names.

Orsi: Yuno, eh?

He leaned to check the other one's as he was kicked in the nose.

Orsi: Ow! Dang kid. And you're Asta, well welcome to the family!

Back with the mother she is seen still running from a group of men.

Man 1: Get her!

She trips and they catch up to her, before they strike her a being appears and saves her. The group and being stare each other down as the woman is left in shock.

???: Liebe? I thought you died!

Liebe: Not the time to talk Lictha, we can after.

She stands and gets ready to fight, they lunge forward. But before they clash the screen turns blank.

A short prologue but it's all I can think of for it. Anyways a clarification Liebe and Lictha are the same age.