target

- jules pov -

"what the fuck are you doing?!" Mia whisper yelled at the idiotic boys. Bryce, Ace, Jacob and Kristian has somehow managed to get behind the refrigerators that hold milk and eggs in the store.

how they figured out how to get back there who knows but Mia was pissed. she was the mom of the group and took care of everyone so everyone's stupidity fell under the responsibility of her and Thomas.

"what do you mean we are just getting some eggs" Bryce said as he started opening a carton. They boys chuckled and soon started picking the eggs out and aiming for tabitha and i who were both sitting in shopping carts waiting for them to stop being rambunctious.

I looked to Mia to see how she was responding to their continuing actions but right then i heard a crack and soon saw a sticky yellow substance dripping down tabithas face.

The boys bursted in laughter and were later noticed of their misbehavior by a manager who walked up to them, peeped through the rows of cheese sticks and asked them to kindly step out of the refrigerator.

Mia rushed to Tabithas side and pulled a towel out of her purse. as soon as she was done cleaning her face Tab threw a cereal box sitting next to her at the group of boys hoping to revenge her sticky forehead.

"Did they kick you guys out" i said as i sat criss cross applesauce in the cart. Kristian walked up to me still recovering from all the laughter and started to push it towards the clothing isle.

"No the lady just told us we have to pay for the eggs now and we need to head outta the fridge. We still have yet to be kicked out of a target don't we" he smiled as he paused his steps and waited for the group to catch up.

"i can't believe you guys! You're so embarrassing" Tabitha now walking beside Bryce, said as she punched him in the arm and was still livid about the whole thing.

"Don't worry Tab its cause they love ya" Thomas tried to lighten her up a bit just to keep up everyone's mood. He loves to make people happy and keep them that way and he does a pretty damn good job too.

Kristian continued to push me down the clothing isles as the group followed when i had a great idea. "Hey Thomas you should film! Did you bring your camera?"

"I always have it handy cause i never know when you guys are gonna do stupid shit" he laughed.

"well you didn't get the egg thing" Bryce frowned wanting to have caught the funny moment on camera. "Thank God" Tabitha said relieved of further embarrassment.

"Why Jules? did you think of something funny to do?" Thomas said going back to my original thought.

"Let's do the watermelon thing"

everyone was confused.

"you know where you put a watermelon in between your legs and try to crush it" everyone then suddenly understood and agreed it would be a fun idea.

"Well let's not do that in here but we can we we get home" he said. "oh alright then" i said slightly mad because the excitement of it would be we could get kicked out y'a know? whatever.

After a little while everyone had collected the things they needed and wanted and went to go check out. Thomas had left his camera on top of the cart as he was scanning items so i snatched it quickly and ran in the opposite direction but sneaky so no one saw me.

i ended up in cleaning supplies but if i peaked over the shelf just enough i could see kristian talking to paige at the check out stand. i whistled hoping he would look around. he did. it took him a second but he saw me and skipped over.

"what's up" he whispered hunkering down as to not draw attention. i held up the camera. "let's do something dumb" he looked at me strangely. "what you mean break it!?!?!" he said. " no you moron i mean film us doing something dumb"

just as i finished my sentence we saw jacob coming back from the bathroom walking towards the group but kristian whistled at him and we got his attention. "psst. jacob...cmon" i said crouching lower and creeping further into the isle.

he crept over to us and asked what was going on. he looked up and smirked at me. "i have the perfect idea" he said.