??? what is thsi

Authors note

hi this is my first wattpad story i genuinely have no idea what im doing so im just gonna copy and paste everything i wrote on notesapp😍

So i actually had this concept 2 years ago with the whole "injured reader" thing and Kazu plops bandages on them but the way i wrote it 2 years ago is so effing cringe that i decided to rewrite it because tbh... the concept itself is kinda interesting? Idk if there are a3 fans on wattpad but?? I guess it wouldnt hurt to post this

So yeah. Awbhshsbwbsbshsbhswh

⚠️ b4 you read theres some mentions of blood throughout

-

It was a leasurely night at Mankai. The moon was glowing fully, and you were just about to finish putting away the dishes in the cabinets.

"Okay, gotta put this away. One more..." you muttered to yourself; making sure you were stable and balanced on the stepstool you were standing on. The cabinets were pretty high up after all.

You almost didn't hear the footsteps from behind.

"Oh, [name]!!" An energetic voice called out. It was no other than...

"Hm? Oh! Kazu!!" You called out as you whipped your head around to face him. "What're doing at this hour?"

"I'm just here to grab a drink of water." He smiled and made his way to the fridge.

"Oh, alright." You smiled back at him and you two carried on with your business.

You carefully placed the last dish in and closed the cabinet. It was done. You stepped down from the stool, just when-

"Woah!" The yelp escaped your mouth as you tripped on your own foot; causing your bare leg to wham against the edge of the table. You winced, but managed to catch onto the nearest surface last minute to avoid any further damage.

You eventually relaxed your furrowed eyebrows and scrunched-up face. It only hurt for a split second.

"Woah!! [Name], you okay?" Kazunari asked in concern.

"Huh? Yeah, I'm fine! It's just a scratch," you said reassuringly as you dusted yourself off.

However, it turned out to be much more than that.

The smile that looked more like a smirk faded from your face as you looked down to see blood trickling down from your thigh to your calf, and - what seemed to be - a tremendously deep scar.

When was the last time I bled this much? You thought to yourself, frozen in slight shock.

Kazunari grabbed a tissue from the nearby tissue box that was sitting on the counter and gave it to you. "Here! Put lots of pressure on it." He demanded, firmly yet caringly, which snapped you back to your senses.

Kazunari lightly held your shoulders and led you to the nearest chair, and you immediately knew his next words. "Here, sit down..." he sat you down gently and rushed over to the cabinets. You gazed at him from behind with worried eyes; not because you were wounded, but because you've never seen him worry this much before.

He rummaged through each of the cabinets in search of a first aid kit. You had finally found the words you wanted to say, and called out to him. "Hey, Kazu. I'm fine, seriously..." No response came from him whatsoever. He didn't even turn to face you. "I'm really sorry for making you worry at a time like this..."

Kazunari eventually found the first aid kit and propped it open. Special ointment and pure, white bandages. He walked to where you sat and crouched down in front of you. "Here. Show me the cut." He said softly, ignoring your apology from earlier.

His voice was softer than his usual one. It wasn't abnormal to you - just a little surprising since you'd never heard him speak so softly before.

"Is it still bleeding?" He asked. You carefully removed the tissue from the scar and observed if it was still gushing or not. "Not as much as before."

You watched his fingers move back and forth as he delicately spread the ointment onto your scar. Thankfully it wasn't a huge one, it was just immensely deeper than any other scar you've ever had.

You cringed as you noticed the blood slowly creeping out once again. It didn't hurt, but it certainly wasn't the most pleasant thing to witness.

"Ack. It looks pretty deep. We'll need the special bandages for this one." Kazunari announced, and reached out for the first aid kit. You waited patiently as he undid the white bandages and imagined what your leg would look like with the bandage on. It would certainly cause an uprise in questions...

"Alright." The single word escaped from Kazunari's mouth. That was your signal to lift up your leg so he could wrap the bandage around, and that's just what the both of you did.

It felt a bit weird having him look after you like this, but you were injured - and certainly not in the best condition to take care of your own cut all by yourself. Even so, you still couldn't help the fact that you felt a little guilty about it. Just how were you gonna make it up to him...?

Kazunari eventually finished up and tightened the bandage, and as he did so you couldn't help but flinch a bit. "Alrighty, all done☆" he smiled. "How're ya feelin'?" He was back to his usual, energetic self.

"I'm feeling alright now, thanks to you. Thank you so much, Kazu. How am I ever gonna make it up to you?" You thank him and ask the thing that's been in your mind.

"You're welcome!! And it's nothing really, I'm just glad you're okay." He gave a warm smile.

"I'm just glad you're okay." The words replayed in your head. He truly cares about me, doesn't he? And his sweet smile... You smiled to yourself like an idiot. Once you realized, you snapped back to reality; completely disreguarding your scarred leg.

"Well then, uhm... I should get some sleep now." You stammered and shot up from your seat. "Woah!! Take it easy." Kazunari rushed to your aid and held onto your left arm as a form of support.

"Hey, it's all good. I can still walk perfectly fine, ya know." You chuckled at how alarmed he was. "Haha, okay." Kazunari laughed and let go of your arm to gave you space. But just as his arm slipped away from yours, you leaned in...

to embrace a hug.

Baby steps, baby steps. You thought to yourself. Sure, you had the aching urge to kiss him - just the thought of it made your heart race. But the safest option for now was to take it slow.

Well aware that you were alright now and Kazunari had done a good job of taking care of you, it was time to get some sleep. You hit the lightswitch, causing the lights in the kitchen and lobby to turn off.

"Well, goodnight Kazu." You turned to him, still able to make out his sillouette in the dim lit room. "Goodnight☆" He whispered.

Kazunari was just about to disappear into the hallway, and just then - something had crossed your mind.

"Hey, Kazu...?" Kazunari came to a halt once he heard your voice. "Hm? Yeah, what's up?"

"Thanks for all of this, but...

shouldn't we have washed the cut off first?"

"..."

"..."

-

Authors note (again)

URGHHH THEY SHOULDVE KISSED!!!!! Jkjk. They have to take it slow, theyre not even in a proper relationship yet LMFAO

Also yes this is based on a true story... except that Kazu wasnt there😒

Sorry the summary is kindof bait but like i didnt wanna overexaggerate the whole "omg my scar is gushing blood" thing 🥲

Anyways ya. Thats it. Thanks for readinf