The Video

Danny's POV:
I was sitting alone in my apartment after Laura had left for a girls trip in Ohio for a few days. I had nothing to do, I then started to fantasize about Kurtis, my best friend. I loved him so q much. I couldn't help it...I wanted to text him to come over, but I wasn't sure if he felt the same...

Kurtis' POV:
I was sitting in my house alone, while Jenna was out hanging with Danny's wife, Laura, and a couple others, including Amanda (Drew's wife). I always had a thing for Danny...I almost got close to confessing my feelings to him, but I thought it would ruin our friendship, so I kept it to myself. Then I had a crazy idea, what if I called Danny over to "film a video" together, where we would kiss, but for the "video". It was crazy, but it just might work...

Danny's POV:
Ring ring. My phone rang. It was Kurtis. I felt aroused at the thought of him. I answered.
"Hello?" I said.
"Hey! Danny! I was wondering if you wanted to collab with me for a video today," Kurtis asked.
"Sure," I replied, "I'll come right over!".
I hopped in my car and started driving to Kurtis' place.

Kurtis' POV:
I waited anxiously for Danny to arrive. Ring ring. It was my doorbell, I opened the door. It was Danny! "Hey, Kurtis!" He said.
"Hey Danny, come in, come in." I replied.
Danny walked in and we sat down at my dining room table.
"So, what are we doing for the video?" Danny asked.
"Um, this is kind of weird, but we need to kiss"
"Oh, um, okay"
Shit. I don't think he feels the same way.
"Yeah, it's kind of weird but a lot of people requested it on Twitter."
"Okay, I'm down for that."
Wait...what??? Did Danny feel the same way???
We began to film the video.
"Hey guys welcome back to my channel, if you're new here, what's up, how's it going, and if you're coming back to my channel, what's up, how's it going, I hope you're doing well. You see what happens when you subscribe to my channel? You get an extra greeting, so subscribe, for an extra greeting" I began, "Okay, folks *clap* we've got a doozy today. So I've been getting a lot of requests from you guys on Twitter to kiss Danny. And, here I am, so, I brought Danny with me and we are going to kiss, right Danny?"
"Yes, we will kiss because you guys requested it"
"Okay, here we go!"
Me and Danny got closer and closer until our lips were almost touching. Danny looked at me for a second, and then we started violently making out.

Danny's POV:
Holy shit. This was really happening. My heart was racing and I felt it getting harder. Wait...did Kurtis actually like me??? Still violently making out, we hopped on to Kurtis' couch. Kurtis and I ripped off our clothes and threw them on the floor. We were midway through having intercourse when we remembered about the camera.
"SHIT!" I yelled.
"What?" Kurtis replied.
"The camera!"
"OH SHATTY WACKLE!"
Kurtis rushed to turn the camera off, still butt-ass naked.

Kurtis' POV:
I went to turn off the camera, but accidentally sent it to my iPhone, I then deleted it. I tried to look for my phone, but I couldn't find it. That's weird, I thought. But it must've been here, because I used it to call Danny over...what??? I searched everywhere whilst Danny put his clothes back on.
Where was it...