Natasha (part 1)

can you do g!p nat x f!r where reader saw her masturbating herself and moaning r name's and r gives a blowjob and nat cum on r mouth and face

When you heard the whimpers coming from the gyms locker room you hadn't expected to find the sounds coming from the beautiful Russian. You especially hadn't expected to find her leaning against the lockers, hand wrapped around her cock as she stroked herself. She's far too preoccupied to notice your presence and you're far too stunned to move, despite knowing this was something you definitely shouldn't be watching.

She sighs, leaning her head back as her thumb swipes over the tip of her cock and you desperately try to keep your eyes focused on the hairs sticking to her sweaty forehead instead. When her eyes flutter shut and a breathy moan leaves her your senses finally kick in and you get ready to give her privacy. But then you hear her.

"Y/n" it's quiet and strained, but you hear it. At first you worry she's caught you but then she moans, "Yes baby...just like that..."

Heat rushes to your cheeks as you realize she's picturing you making her feel good instead of her hand, and that alone is enough to make your head spin and wetness to pool between your thighs. You never once imagined that Natasha Romanoff of all people would have thoughts like that about you, but you'd be lying if you denied having thoughts like this for her.

Which is most likely why you currently find yourself being extremely bold. You slowly and quietly make your way toward her, watching her face intently to be sure it doesn't change from pleasure to alertness. You stop a few feet from her and watch a few more moments before she softly moans again. You clear your throat.

Her eyes snap open and she quickly pulls her gym shorts back up over herself. When she turns her head, a look of shame and embarrassment takes over her features as she realizies who's standing beside her and all the muscles in her body tense. Thoughts of you finding her disgusting fill her head as anxiety takes over. She can feel a lump forming in her throat at the possibility of you not wanting anything to do with her after seeing and hearing this.

"Shit." she whispers, "Oh god, Y/n I...I uh" You try to hide the smile that shows upon seeing how red her face and neck get as she tries to form some type of excuse to explain her behavior.

"So that's what you've been packing in your suit, hm?" you tease, which not only gets her to chuckle but also relaxes her slightly. Her reply dies in her throat when she feels your hand palming her through her shorts and all tension leaves her body, "Let me see Tasha"

She nods, quickly pulling her shorts down and showing off her length as it nearly rises to meet her defined stomach. You bite your lip as you see how big she is, not just in length but thickness too. You lock eyes with her, smiling before lowering yourself to your knees before her and her eyes widen as she realizes what you intend to do.

Small red curls tickle your cheeks as you teasingly kiss around the base of her cock and she whimpers at the feeling of your mouth on her, so close to where she wants you the most. You further your teasing by slowly licking up the length of her shaft, placing a kiss to the head of her twitching member. You lick your lips and hum at the small taste of her you receive.

She moans at the sight and sensation. She can't believe you're actually here, on your knees before her getting ready to pleasure her in ways she only dreamed of.

"Please Y/n" she rasps out, clenching her fists in her tank top, "I need you "

Without hesitation you wrap your lips around her, swirling your tongue as you take her into your mouth. She moans as your hands find purchase on her ass, bringing her even deeper into your mouth. Your eyes water as you gag slightly and her eyes roll back when she feels the way your throat squeezes her.

You let yourself have a few moments to adjust to the feeling of her before you start to bob your head and her hands immediately grab at your hair to pull you closer. You can't help the moan that leaves you when she pulls harshly on the handful of hair she has in her grip.

Her legs tremble ever so slightly as she feels the vibrations of your moan travel through her cock. And she slowly starts to roll her hips forward to meet your heads motions. She pushes herself even deeper into your throat and moans at the sounds you make in response.

Your eyes travel upwards, watching the way sweat rolls down her abs before moving to watch the way her chest heaves. Finally you move your gaze to her face just in time to see her eyes flutter open and glance down at you.

"Oh fuck ..." she whispers, her hips faltering for a second as she sees the way you look at her. "You look so beautiful like that baby. So beautiful with my cock in your mouth"

You hum in thanks, pulling another moan from her and she can feel how close she is. And you can tell too. The way her abs tighten and her ass tenses under your grip is very telling.

"Feels so good...so good" she exclaims as you quicken your pace. You can feel her cock pulsing in your mouth now, "Fuck..fuck..I'm gonna- gonna cum"

Her pleading eyes look down at you and you nod to indicate that she absolutely could cum down your throat. And you were determined to swallow all that she gave you. Her hands once again pull you closer by your hair and to help her reach euphoria you release a hand from her ass only to grab her balls, squeezing gently.

"Y/n!!" she cries, and just like that your mouth is filled with her seed. The hum you give as you appreciate the taste of her causes her mouth to fall open, and you can't believe how beautiful she looks coming undone because of you.

After a few more moments, when she's done you pull away with a satisfying 'pop', but to both her surprise and yours her cock begins to pump warm spurts of cum out once more. Her head falls back while her legs shake and when she looks back down she finds your shocked face staring back at her while her semen runs down your forehead, nose and cheeks. She'd be lying if she said she didn't find the sight attractive, but she also knew she definitely didn't ask your permission for that and the last thing she wanted was to upset you.

"Shit" she curses, quickly moving her hands grip from your hair to your cheek, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean- "

You shake your head and smile, "Tasha I'm not upset, I'm impressed. I've never seen someone cum so much"

Her cheeks go red at your admission, "Well I uh, I've never had someone make me cum that hard before either"

Now it's your turn to blush. If that's what your mouth could do to her what the heck would happen if you let her actually fuck you? Your thoughts cause a wave of arousal to go through you, and you can feel your already ruined panties get even wetter. Abruptly you stand and grab her hands, pulling her in the direction of the gym showers.

"Are- are we getting cleaned up?" she nervously asks, trying not to sound like she didn't want this to end just yet. She wanted to taste you and to get to fuck you properly.

"Oh I'm not done with you yet, but what I have in mind is definitely riskier than what we just did." you reply. And you know by the way she bites her lip while looking at you that this will definitely be more than a one time thing.