3.1 Seduce the Demon Sect Leader

Start from the beginning

The little boy still held onto the young woman, reluctant to let go. The young woman heard the footsteps of the men in black getting closer and knew there was no time. She said, "Go!" Then she closed the cave door and led the men in black in another direction.

"Mother!" the little boy cried out in a heart-wrenching voice, slapping the door incessantly, his eyes full of fear and despair. "Mother, don't leave Chang'an! Chang'an is afraid, Chang'an wants mother! Mother!"

Gu Yiling sighed. He had never been able to be cruel to a child, but now he was just a sword, and he couldn't even comfort him.

This little boy was the villain of this world - Shi Changan. His family had been tragically destroyed when he was young, and he hid his identity and wandered alone in the martial world. His indifferent character and vicious methods were criticized by everyone, and he showed no mercy when dealing with enemies. Countless attempts had been made to eliminate him under the guise of "justice for the heavens," but all of them met their demise the next day. Since then, no one in the martial world dared to provoke him.

However, this ruthless villain had fallen deeply in love with Lin Qiushui, the daughter of the martial arts alliance leader and the most beautiful woman in the martial world. It all started with a charitable act from the heroine when they were young. A heartless villain, as long as the heroine frowned, he would release a sect that intended to harm him.

But the heroine didn't reciprocate his feelings. What she loved was the male protagonist of this world, Fang Shutian, the son of a poor family who was known as the first son of Jianghu.

The appearance of the villain was merely to highlight the heroine's righteousness. In the name of "justice," the heroine framed the villain to obtain the Backtracking Sword. However, the villain knew it was a trap, yet he still handed over the Backtracking Sword to the heroine without hesitation. In the end, he died under the joint attack of the heroine's father and the hero.

After the male protagonist obtained the Backtracking Sword and, with the world's favor, obtained the other six artifacts, he married the female protagonist and became the next leader of the martial arts world. During his leadership, the martial forces could faintly challenge the imperial court, and the emperor held him in high regard. Even decades after the death of the hero and heroine, their stories continued to circulate in the martial world.

After Gu Yiling witnessed the plot of this world, the only thought in his mind was, "Why do I have to compete with the heroine for a man again? And moreover, he's just a little boy of a few years old. I'm not a pedophile, how can I do this? Even if I could, I'm just a sword now!"

233 saw that Gu Yiling looked a bit broken and said faintly, "[You haven't transmigrated into a sword; you've become the sword spirit of this sword. Every divine sword in this world has a sword spirit, and you will become human in the future.]"

Gu Yiling wanted to rub his sore forehead, but he couldn't do it in his current form.

"Then when will I be able to become human?" he asked.

"[233: It will take about ten years or so, just a few months before the villain is framed by the male and female protagonists. So,

we still have time to prevent the villain from being killed!]"

Gu Yiling felt an even stronger headache. He would have to remain a sword for over ten years, and these years would be wasted in vain. He wouldn't be able to do anything, not even earn the favor of the villain! Who would develop feelings for a sword?!

The little boy, the villain of this world, Shi Changan, cried until his voice was hoarse. When he grew tired of crying, he wiped away his tears silently and walked deeper into the secret passage, carrying Gu Yiling in his arms.

Shi Changan was very scared. It was so dark that he couldn't see the road ahead. Suddenly, a few bats appeared, causing him to fall to the ground in fright. He clung tightly to the Backtracking Sword, shivering in the corner and nearly strangling Gu Yiling.

"Father, mother," Cui Shengsheng's childish voice was hoarse from crying for too long. He didn't know what had happened to his father and mother, who had stayed behind to stop the men in black. He was deeply worried about them.

Holding onto the stone wall for support, he stood up and staggered forward. After about ten minutes, he reached the end of the secret passage, standing on the mountaintop behind his home. From there, he looked at his family's residence, which was engulfed in flames.

The fire dyed his eyes red. His parents, friends, relatives, and his childhood—all were lost today, right here. From now on, he had no parents, no home. He was completely alone. Why? Why did he have to bear all of this?

"It's all because of you!" He threw the Backtracking Sword to the ground, and Gu Yiling was stunned by the impact. Shi Changan shouted, "It's all your fault! If it wasn't for you, my parents wouldn't have died. It's all your fault!" After venting, he fell to the ground and cried, "I don't have parents or a home anymore..."

Gu Yiling was a little angry at being inexplicably thrown to the ground, but seeing him crying like that, he could only sigh. What was the point of being cruel to a young orphaned child?

Shi Changan finally glanced back at the sea of fire. His usually praised eyes, crystal clear like obsidian, were now filled with intense hatred. He picked up Gu Yiling, turned around, and without any hesitation, walked away.