Mechanical Screams

Vixey's POV

"Aye mateys" I say to myself testing my pirate voice. I've been extremely nervous for the past few days. The place opens in a week, and I've been nervous I will mess up, and who knows what will happen to me if I do? Will I be scrapped? Will I be shutdown forever and torn apart like the others in the back as Marionette said they were? I glance at my clock and see that it's 12:37 pm. I hear once the place is open we will only be able to roam between 12 am and 6 am so the people don't see us. Though I do find it quite strange no one has been here for the past few days to get final touches and stuff in. The clock's minute hand reaches 12:38 pm. It's time for me to find the others they are probably worried about me.

I step out of kid's cove and enter the main dining room. My friend Toy Chica is busy resisting the urge to roll her eyes as Toy Freddy tries flirting with her. Toy Chica finally gets up from the chair she's sitting in and walks away from Toy Freddy. Toy Freddy glances over and sees me and approaches me. I roll my eyes knowing he's going to start flirting with me. "Hey Vixey, how ye be doin'." Toy Freddy says doing a bad impression of my pirate accent. "You know Freddy you're basically imitating a girl's pirate accent." I reply with a smirk. "Oh uh... never mind I just wanted to see if you wanted to hang out with me later." An embarrassed Toy Freddy replies. "Oh uh... I had plans to hang out with Chica so maybe another time." Good lie I thought to myself. "Oh, so you want to-." Toy Freddy says before getting cut off as I walk away midsentence to get away from him. Man, there's only two guys in this joint and one's a fat bear and the other is a retarded as hell rabbit. I start to make my way back to kid's cove until I hear a scream from somewhere in the restaurant. I run as fast as I can to find the source of the noise and find myself in front of the parts and service room. I know Marionette told us to never go back here but I knew I had to and burst into the room. The room's dark so I feel my hand along the wall until I find a light switch and flip it on. I almost scream at the sight before me. An older version of Freddy is laying on the ground on a pile of old newspapers and receipts. A version of Chica is slumped against the wall in an upright position and in place of her hands is a bunch of wires. And worst of all is an old version of Bonnie I think missing an arm and his face. I start to stumble back towards the exit, but then I hear the scream once again and I rush to another part of the room and find a red fox slumped down on the floor. I see his eyes beginning to close, so I rush over and hold onto him trying to get him to stay awake. He passes out. I look at the torn up red fox in my arms. He has a hook like me and an eyepatch. Though he is torn up like the other animatronics I assume to be his friends he seems very handsome in a way. Oh no... no no no not like that, you just saw this guy for the first time, and you haven't even talked to him yet and your already in love I think to myself. I snap back to reality as the Marionette floats over to me. "My old friend Foxy, you've seen better days." she says as she lays eyes on the fox in my arms. "Vixey please leave so I may begin work, he's very damaged." She says and points to the door. I set the fox aside and exit the room.

Sorry for the long wait I've just been very busy. Though I hope you all enjoy this chapter.