Chapter 2

Samsarich irikkan neram illa,
Vote and comment cheythek

_______________________________

*joon was running through a corridor and got inside a cabin, he rushed towards his seat and put on his headphones..

Joon: hobi you there...

Meanwhile:

Hobi Udjusted his microphone and calmly walked through a crowded road.

Chief: Joon, ask him, how's the suspect like?

Joon nodded: ho(cut off)

Hobi: 6'4 ft, black, beard, leather jacket and denim pants, tattoo on both hands, predictable weapons AR-15 assault rifle/ magnum classic,passing by the main town in a rolls Royce now. (Cut the call and continue walking peacefully)

Chief: k got it (taking his walkie talkie and left the room)

Joon: (connecting to someone) Jackson u there?

Jackson: speaking, (looking here and there from a super market in the main town)

Joon: the suspect is passing by your area.. Black man, 6'4, rolls Royce, tattooed arms

Jackson: shoot.. (He run out of the shop)

*hobi sat on the street bench and opened his laptop..
He was tracking the location of the suspect's car and now he's returning back to hobi's area..
Hobi smirked and close the lap top..

Hobi took his phn and texted someone.

He can see the suspect's car coming towards his direction..

Hobi: (touching his microphone) step one, evacuate.

*officers forcefully drag citizens out of the red zone and seal the area as the suspect got alert..

*Joon was at the cabin and he's signalling hobi that suspect got alert

Hobi: step 2, seal and secure..

*suspect was about to turn back as he saw he's already locked by both the ways.. And he got out of the car taking his rifle..

Hobi smirking at him; now, step 3, shoot!

*boom..

"I have been to gambling more than a million times and i always win.
But that was my first time that i got defeated by a young man...
He was a threat, he's death itself.
If I get a chance to bet someone's life I'll choose him, definitely I'll play and let my enimy win, cuz I don't want Hoseok to live, he's a monster. He move like a ghost.. The GHOST FINGERS! "

It was the words by the biggest criminal that their team had seen before, he's as cruel as death, but he said Hoseok was the cruelest, the monster..
Within that he got shot and dead..

*everyone looked behind to see hobi, he was simply sitting and sipping his coffee humming a melodious song..
His face and body was all covered with blood and sweat. Messy hair, creepy smile and full of himself..

Crew members gulped seeing him like that and went out of the room dragging the deadshot man out.

*present

Car horn sound, kee kee kee....

Jackson sitting inside the car: da nee ready ay- 😲