Sibling Rivalry

The sounds of blades clashing echoed out into the air, as the twin brothers fought against each other, blocking and parrying each other's attacks while in the background, Rix was still handling himself pretty well, although Supergirl and Kid Flash got a few punches in on Rix, his counterattacks were hard to dodge.

Bumblebee managed to stun Rix with her attacks, disabling his shielding long enough for the heavy hitters to deal damage to him, before the shields came back online to defend Rix and using them for offensive maneuvers to gain the upper hand.

As blades clashed again, Y/N takes a look at Ash.

"you're more weaker than before, perhaps the cybernetics have downgraded you?" he makes a jab about Ash's cybernetics, before being kicked away and slashed by his axe across the chest, knocking him back a few feet.

"and you've grown a little stronger the last time we met how many years ago? Oh yeah... Since the purge 205 years ago" Ash smirks as Y/N got back up to his feet, his wound healing extremely fast.

"because brother... I got more power through my time in hiding, while you were working for Deathwatch" Y/N responds before quickly speeds towards Ash, locking sword to axe once again.

"Deathwatch is no more Y/N, they've evolved into something greater" Ash pushed his axe outwards and swings it around before Y/N jumped over him and slashed him in the back, causing him to grunt in pain, before laughing as he blocked his next attack.

"never thought you'd do the same move on me again, ah this brings back memories" Ash gloated.

Rapid attacks were now being thrown at each other, blocking and parrying within seconds, back to back swinging and dodging, kicking and jumping until Y/N puts his Akinigota back into his scabbard and Ash knew what was going to happen as he prepered to defend himself... Like he did with him all those years ago...

Turning his axe into sword mode, he readied himself to

Y/N unsheathes his Akinigota with rapid speed, speeding right towards Ash...

*

Y/N in a flash of wind, appears behind Ash as he sheathes his replica Akinigota made out of wood used for practice runs.

Ash fell to his feet due to the impact of Y/N's unexpected fast movement.

"seriously brother? Did you really have to use that move on me? What do you call it again?" Ash sat up and grabbed his practice sword from the floor beside him.

"hahaha, Judgement Slash, yeah I know, sounds like I have an ego but... " Y/N in his traditional armour made by his Uncle which was upgraded by the Ancient Ones, shrugged his shoulders and laughed to himself.

He stands over his brother who was on the floor, and lends his hand out for him to pull himself up on.

"ah, it's good to be back here once again" Y/N looks up at the tree they're currently under, the cherry blossoms falling and swiftly landing with grace.

"we used to always best each other in combat, remember those days?" Ash added on as Y/N looked at him with a smile as he pulled down the half facemask he wore.

"those moments I'll always cherish brother" Y/N patted Ash on the shoulder.

"and in honour of our father" Ash added, Y/N nodded his head before responding.

"in honour of our father as well"...

*

The dust had settled as Y/N sheathed his Akinigota, the metal part keeping the blade on place, made contact with the scabbard, snapping into place.