- Do you think red will suit me?

- Hm...

I thought about it a bit. Yuki even picked up a red swimsuit and pointedly tried it on herself without putting it on. I looked at her for a few seconds before coming to the decision that red is too radical for Yuki in my opinion.

- Perhaps we should take something quieter?

- Maybe.

Yuki returned this swimsuit back and continued searching while I was thinking about all this. I mean, she didn't have to listen to my unprofessional opinion about girly swimwear, but for some reason she listened to me. Does she really trust me that much? Although maybe that's what it means to be friends.

Does this also mean that for the rest of my life I will help her choose a swimsuit or any other clothes? Well, I have nothing against it, especially since Yuki is my friend.

- What do you think?

- Hm...

She showed me a cute-looking swimsuit in a pale blue shade. It seemed that this color was almost identical to her dyed hair. To be honest, this option looks interesting, and the shades of colors seem to match.

- I think this is a not bad option.

- Not bad?

My words made Yuki think about her own choice. She looked at the swimsuit in her hands for a while, and then looked at me. In the end, it took her a few more seconds to make a decision.

- I'm going to try it on.

- Yeah.

Her reaction to my words was somewhat strange, but I decided not to pay much attention to it. In the end, Yuki left to try on a swimsuit, and I can only wait for her and hope that she will be satisfied with her choice.

That's just it wasn't entirely clear why she needed a swimsuit at all? I mean, we've already been to a desert island, and our summer vacation is about to end. Of course, we could visit the pool these last days, but as far as I know Yuki, she would never agree to such an adventure.

- Hey...

I turned my head to the side and noticed that Yuki was standing there. Her face was almost completely red for some reason. I could see that she was currently without her outerwear, she was wearing only the same swimsuit of a pale blue shade. It seemed that this thing was squeezing her chest too much. It's interesting and strange at the same time, because Yuki's breasts are not as big as, for example, Ichinose's, but still...

- This swimsuit...

- Isn't that the right size for you?

- Yeah...

She tried her best to cover her beautiful exposed skin with her hands, but of course she couldn't. Jimeno was almost fidgeting in one place, apparently because of my attentive gaze. I was examining her body now even more actively than before in swimming lessons. To be honest, she looks pretty sexy in those blue panties.

- Did you take the wrong size?

- No. It was my size...

Very strange. Although sometimes it happens that things of the same size may suit different people in different ways. Most often this is due to the production model and what these products are made of.

In any case, Yuki spoke softly and uttered the words with some shame. Perhaps she is very embarrassed because now she has to stand in front of me like this. After all, she's a girl, I think that's normal. It's just strange that she blushes so much. Is she sure she's okay??

- Then I'll go and ask someone about a bigger size. Okay?

- Yeah...

Hearing my suggestion, Yuki quickly agreed and went back to the fitting room, as if hiding from the eyes of other people. I could really see that several guys were looking in our direction, but as soon as they noticed my look, they immediately pretended that nothing had happened. It looks like there are already perverts in this school. It's really stressful.

I took another bra, exactly the same one that Yuki was trying on just now. With him, I went towards the girl working in this place.

- I'm sorry. You won't have this, but a bigger one?

- Hm? Oh, I'm sorry, but this is the maximum size for this swimsuit. The company producing them makes strong size restrictions.

- I understand.

- Is there anything else I can help you with?

- No, that's already enough. Thank you.

She explained everything to me quite quickly and professionally, so I went to Yuki with the bad news. I first had to return the bra to its rightful place, after which I went to the fitting room where Yuki was. She still hasn't come out, probably because she was waiting for me. Unfortunately, I have nothing to offer her.

- Yuki, I'm sorry. They don't have anything bigger than that.

- Damn...

- I can look for something else if you want?"

- If you can, please...

She gave me the go-ahead to look for new clothes, which I decided to do. As a result, I had to wander back and forth for a couple of minutes to find a swimsuit that caught my attention. It seemed to me that this light pink swimsuit could contrast quite well with Yuki and at the same time not be too bright. At least, this swimsuit seemed to me a good option.

- Yuki, I brought something.

She quickly took the things she needed from my hands and disappeared back into the fitting room. I started looking at other swimsuits, just in case this option didn't suit her either. I took the same size that Yuki took earlier, so there shouldn't be any problems, unless, of course, these swimsuits were produced by the same company.

Well, I have to admit that it's even somewhat pleasant to spend time with a girl like this. I wonder if Yuki will look more sexy in the next swimsuit? I mean... would this swimsuit fit her?

- Well?

- Hm??

Just at that moment, Yuki came out of the fitting room to appear before my eyes. This time, the color scheme contrasted with her hair, but it didn't squeeze her chest or waist. To be honest, these light pink panties on her waist attract even more attention than a bra covering her breasts.

- Hey...

Yuki seemed worried that I hadn't said anything all this time. Fortunately or unfortunately, I was too fascinated by her new look to say anything. But still I had to somehow answer her, as she continued to stand motionless, blushing and burning with shame.

- You look amazing.

In fact, this contrast of the color of the swimsuit and her recolored hair looked much better than the combination of colors in the previous version of the swimsuit. Well, that's really good, but there is still one problem that needs to be dealt with.

- And how do you feel yourself? Do you like this color?

This lovely girl pointedly spun around her axis and looked in the mirror next to the fitting room. While she was admiring herself, I noticed that her bare legs were beautiful. To be honest, I just now managed to see that her toenails were repainted in a shiny black color. It's quite interesting.

- I think so.

Yuki gave me her opinion when she finished examining herself from all sides. After that she immediately rushed to the fitting room to return to her former image. I think we can buy this swimsuit for her. But I still don't understand for what purpose we are doing all this?