2

I was thinking about taking time to myself or something more interesting, when something strange suddenly caught my eye. Something light and inconspicuous lurked at the top of this classroom, right in the corner under the ceiling. This thing did not shine, did not shine, did not make sounds and did not give signals. It was a perfect, almost inconspicuous surveillance camera.

It's only been a week since the start of my studies, when I noticed something similar. Apparently, my classmates either still haven't noticed such strange things in this class, or they didn't care about them.

- Mm?

- Hm?

I heard a soft moo in my ear when I noticed someone coming up to me. It was a girl with dyed hair and a depressing look. It seemed that she was practically in a state of apathy.

When my gaze darted to her, she looked me straight in the eye in response. Her light purple eyes were quite beautiful and alluring. To be honest, watching these colored irises of the eyes was really interesting. Simply put, eyes are another kind of art.

- What are you doing?

- And you?

She answered my question with a question. I could only take a deep breath in my soul and hope that this girl would not continue to put pressure on me in this way.

In general, Himeno and I really began to communicate more. Rather, we spent more time together, even in our classroom. Although we also didn't really talk to each other. It was really quite difficult. It seemed that we were both completely non-socialized people in society, therefore we could not communicate normally.

But at the same time, we communicate just for this reason. It is really strange that we are so similar and at the same time different. Normal human society is really somewhat unusual for me.

- I asked first.

- Hmm...

I decided to take another look at the surveillance camera, which is why I had to look away from her beautiful eyes. This girl was interesting, but at the moment the unusual structure of the school attracted my attention a little more.

- There...

Himeno followed my gaze, after which her beautiful eyes stopped at the same angle as mine. A little later, her eye sockets opened a little wider, showing me that this girl had experienced a sense of surprise.

- Interesting.

- Yeah.

She and I began to silently observe such an object, obviously almost completely hidden from prying eyes. This is all strange. The school is becoming more suspicious every day. I tried to ask the high school students or the teacher about it, but no one says anything. Apparently, they can't divulge certain information.

- Eh...

How problematic it all is.

- Am I bothering you?

- No.

Himeno took her gaze away from the corner of the classroom and looked at me again. Her beautiful eyes seemed to peer into my soul, but I did not give in. In any case, for some reason she decided that her presence next to me creates trouble for me, but this is not the case. I have completely different reasons to sigh this way.

"I wonder if they're dating?"

"Definitely. These two go together very often."

I heard strange statements from the other side of the class and turned my head slightly to see what was going on. It seems that Amikura and Minamikata were looking at Himeno and me and discussing something strange. I wonder if we have something to do with their conversation?