Our Rooms are small, but whatever the size is, it's perfect for everyone. Not to small not to big. And my room is the best of all !

I wanted to customise Maa Papa's Room as well but they said first I shout customise mine as I will get married and my "wife" would need a good room to stay in with me.

I have told them 100 times that No marriage right now. Until I set up atleast one Hospital.

I know it will take time, so my going to be wife can also wait.

I sit on my study table and open my laptop and type a mail to the Collector of our area, about the roads and worst government hospital facilities provided.

It took me more than 1 hour to write a mail, in polite and formal manner concentrating on the problems our village is facing.

I click the send button and lean back on my chair. This work really consumed my time. Then I see a mail, offering me job in a renowned hospital.

I really want to grab the opportunity for money but I can't, as I have to give my time in here and my clinic as well.

My Father is a retired army officer while my mother is a housewife. My father gets pension, with that and his savings we are running the family and the past saving which I have done through working in a hospital.

I have 6 months time to join any time as they need Cardiologist's.

I star the mail and closed my laptop.

It's already 2am and I have to sleep because In the morning I have to pick up my father's "Best friend" and her husband and then in the night their daughter.

Why couldn't they came together?

Maybe they didn't book or didn't saw the timings I guess. Well whatever the reason would be, I would have to take my jeep along with me.

After taking a shower and sleeping only in my Pajama's, I sleep on my comfortable bed.

Sleep soon consumed me.

••••••••••

I woke up from my sleep and I began to move and heard some shouts.

Someone is jumping on my bed.

"Jai Chachu Wake up ! Badi Nani is calling you" I heard Preet

I opened my eyes slowly and saw Preet and Pihu jumping on my bed and Dhruv also coming to join them.

I smiled.

Who needs birds to wake you up when you have such devils in the house?

"Jai Chachu" they all shout.

I get up "okay okay, I am up monsters"

They all hug me.

"Good morning Chachu" Said Pihu

"Good morning Pihu and both the young boys"

"Chachu Badi Dada ji (Jai's Father) is calling you" said Dhruv

"Okay go and inform them I am coming"

They all nod and get down from the bed but I hold Preets hand "hey, what is made today for the breakfast?"

He grins "Your favourite, Gobi ke Parathe" (cauliflower Paratha)

I grin as well "then it looks like I have to come fast"

"I will finish all of them before you" He showed me is tongue

"Even I will not let you eat !" Said Pihu

"You naughty kids, If you will eat my food, then I will not bring any chocolates for you"

"We don't want chocolates but Paratha's" Said Dhruv.

They all began to tease me.

I laughed along with them and went to take a bath.

I come down wearing a Kurta Pajama as usual and sit on the dining table. Everyone was busy in eating. I greet them and touch elders feet.

I sat and took 4 Paratha's with Makkan spread over it,

"Jai Beta we have to go to pick up Shikha and her husband you remember?" Asked Papa

"Ji Papa, we will just leave after I will finish my Breakfast"

"Always hungry for Paratha's" Said Chirag Bhai and everyone laughed but I didn't care much as Paratha's are everything for me.

After breakfast I go along to Maa and Papa to The railway station in my Jeep.

We waited there for half an hour when the train arrived.

As soon as My father saw them he went to hug them.

They began to talk and I went go touch their feets.

"God bless you beta" Said Aunty

"I hope you get the best bride" Said uncle and everyone chuckled.

"This is my son Jai" Said Papa,

"He is so respectful and Handsome" Said Aunty.

"Thanks Aunty"

"What do you do beta? I mean work?" Asked Uncle

"I am a cardiologist Uncle, running up my own clinic in my village" I said proudly

"Hmm Impressive, even my daughter is a doctor, psychiatrist. Even she want's to open up her own clinic" Uncle said And I just nod with a smile.

Then I took their luggage and kept it in my Jeep.

When they arrived everyone welcomed them. They gave chocolates to the kids and brought some stuff for everyone!

We let them rest for a while and I go to do some of my work.

My Father made me remember that I have to go again in the night to bring up Uncle Aunty's Daughter.

I said I will and went to do my work.

She will arrive in the night, we have time.

😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠

I hope you guys liked the Chapter!

Plz keep supporting through your votes and comments.

Thank you ❤️