19 - Afterwards

Y/N = Your name
C/O = Comfortable outfit
Y/I = Your interest
B/S = Big spoon
L/S= Little spoon

No one’s POV

Y/N and the others enter the castle, and right away start to head towards the washing rooms. As they did, they discussed about who would go back later to try and re-learn the defenses, soon deciding Licorice and Y/N would be the ones since they didn’t want Crepe to fall again and causing the others to look, while with Red Velvet, being bigger and taller than them all and it would be more noticeable. They arrive at the washrooms, allowing Crepe to go first. As the others waited, they all sat down onto the floor next to each other, not saying much.

Licorice wrapped his arm around Y/N’s shoulder, and put his head against theirs, trying to relax. Y/N leaned their head onto Licorice’s head as well, sighing and closing their eyes, being tired. The three waited another eight minutes before Crepe came out of the room, a towel being on their head as they dry their hair and hold their clothes with their other hand. “I’m done!” Crepe says, closing the door and waves bye, leaving the three there as they run down the hall to their room. Velvet looks to Licorice and Y/N and asks, “Mind if I go next?” “Yeah, go ahead Red.” Licorice responds, Y/N nodding their head. Velvet nods as well and gets up then goes into the room, closing the door behind him, now leaving Licorice and Y/N alone.

They both sigh in relief, almost being glad they were alone now. Both sat in silence for a few minutes longer, when Licorice asked, “What was the deal with Crepe earlier?” “What do you mean?” Y/N asked back, being confused at first. “Y’know, when you two were yelling at each other, something about the little blonde kid?” Licorice says, making an imitation of Custard holding his cane. “Ooh that, yeah, when we were first watching the others set up the defenses before getting caught, I saw Crepe making googly eyes at the little kid. I thought it was cute and made fun of Crepe, then while we we’re running, they were aiming at everyone else but the blonde one, and so I called Crepe out on it, which is why they yelled back at me.” “Not that surprising for some odd reason.” Licorice says, pulling his hood down. Y/N shrugs, and moves so their head was laying on Licorice’s shoulder instead. Licorice smiled, grabbing hold of Y/N’s hand and squeezing it, being happy. The two stayed like this until Velvet came out, saying bye to them as he walked off to his room. After that, Licorice went next, taking a quick six minute shower before coming back out and allowing Y/N to go next. As they went in, Licorice sat back down, waiting for them to come back out as he dried his hair, having his robe back on again. He waited for about twenty minutes when Y/N came out, being fully dried off and wearing their clothes again.

Both of them started to walk down the hall, talking and laughing. Soon they arrived at Y/N’s room, and Y/N went in to go get some different clothes on since they would be at the castle the rest of the day. When Y/N came back out they were wearing C/O, being happy they were out of their dirty clothes. Y/N had asked Licorice if he wanted to stop by his room and change, but Licorice declined, making Y/N laugh and say, “You seriously live in that robe, don’t you?” Licorice smiles in an almost sassy-like manner and says, “It’s a style.” Y/N stops for a moment, then bursts out in laughter, causing Licorice to go a little bit further and strike a half-assed pose, making Y/N lose it. Licorice laughs as well, and as they kept walking, he kept saying dumb stuff that made Y/N laugh or snicker everytime, and would also make funny movements as well, whether it was a hand gesture or more half-assed poses.

They soon arrived to Y/N's bedroom door, both still giggling and joking around. As Y/N went to open the door, they paused. Licorice noticed this right away, and questioned what was wrong. "Oh, uh, I was wondering if you wanted to um... Come into my room for a bit..? So we can still hang out." Licorice's face showed some shock, since this was the first time either of them had asked the other to spend time with each other in any of their bedrooms.

The man in the robe didn't say anything at first, but then stuttered out, "U-Uh, I wouldn't mind.." His face started to heat up, becoming nervous. "Alright, then come on in." Y/N said, moving aside and opening the door more to allow Licorice in. The dark haired man took a step into the room, making sure to set his weapon down besides the door where Y/N had set theirs, and pulled his hood down. Y/N shut the door, throwing their dirty clothes from before into a laundry basket, and looked over to their partner. Licorice was looking around the room, seeing things that Licorice would have never guessed that Y/N had or was interested in. Y/N smiled, then chuckled out, "You look like you're so surprised." Licorice looked to Y/N, snapping out from the thoughts in his head as he responded with, "Ah, sorry heheh. I just would have never guessed you like Y/I." Y/N smiled more, thinking it was cute and funny. "Never assume anything about anyone is all I can say." Y/N says, walking over to their bed and flopping onto it.

Licorice smiled, going to the bed with Y/N and letting himself fall onto it. Both laughed and giggled, pulling each other into a hug and cuddled, Y/N being (B/S or L/S) and Licorice being (B/S or L/S). The two lovers began to whisper, calling one another cute names, giving little kisses on their foreheads, lips or nose as well. Eventually, they both fell asleep in each others arms, curled up peacefully as the night went on.

-Authors note-
Hope you all enjoyed!
⚠️ALSO make sure to read one of my side books that relates to this book, because I'm going to be making an announcement that's going to be asking some questions about a topic I'm going to be doing in this book, so I'm NEED everyone to look and give a answer on it.⚠️
Otherwise, have a good day/night!