4 - First mission

Before we start, here are all the indicators for this chapter:
Y/N: Your Name
Y/W: Your weapon
H/C: Hair color
H/S: Hair style
Y/S: Your sexuality

I hope you enjoy the chapter!
(Also hope you enjoy this picture because I found this in my camera roll and I didn't even knew I had this image lol)

Y/N's POV

'Well, that went better than I thought.' I thought to myself, as I left Licorice's tent and went to check my own. I walked through the camp, watching the minions yet again, being impressed by how fast they worked. As I continued to walk, I saw where my tent area was and walked over to it to see if the tent was completed yet.

Sure enough, when I arrived some of the minions that had been told to set it up were adding in last minute touches, adding on a rain tarp and a lanturn. I watched them finish up, then thanked them as they left to go do other tasks. I opened the door to my tent, and walked in, seeing it was a fairly decent sized tent, and that there was already a cot and a desk set up in there as well. I set my stuff down and sit on the bed, taking my Y/W off my back and setting it down by me. I pulled out my mirror from my bag to check on my H/C H/S hair, and fixed it up a bit so it looked better. After that, I tossed the mirror back in the bag and stood up, grabbing my Y/W and putting it back onto my back, and left my tent. I wandered around the camp for some time, being bored since I had nothing to do. As I did so, I saw Mushroom again, who looked like they were pressing plants into a book.

They noticed I was watching, because they looked up and waved, smiling. I smiled and waved back, and went back to wandering around. I guessed I zoned out while walking, because next thing I know, I bump into something and hear, "Hey watch it newbie!" I snapped back into reality and saw it was Licorice I bumped into. "Ack! I'm sorry!" I squeaked out, backing up a bit. He just rolled his eyes, and said, "Just don't get lost in your head when we go out to fight, you'll get yourself captured or possibly killed. Got it?" He pointed his scythe at me, having a stone-like look on his face. I nodded, and fiddled with the bottom of my outfit, trying not to get too nervous. Licorice then lowered his scythe, and looked over to Mushroom. He then smiled as if nothing just happened, and went over to sit by Mushroom, talking to him now.

I was confused when he did this, but didn't question it since they probably had a good relationship with each other for him to act like this. I go to walk off again, when a minion runs past me, running to Licorice and saying, "Sir! The cave is ready to explore!" Licorice turned his head immediately, his eyes widening. "Go and defend the place, and wait for me and some others to come before you do anything!" He yelled, standing up immediately while looking excited and full of confidence. "Yes sir!" The minion said, then turned around and ran off, leaving me, Licorice and Mushroom there now. Licorice looked at me and said, "Well you heard me! Go get your damn shit ready!!" He pointed his weapon out at me, as Mushroom stood up and ran past us. I nod and run to my tent, going to grab any sort of potions that I may need. I then go over to the edge of the camp and wait for Licorice and Mushroom.

After five or so minutes I saw them both, Licorice having his scythe resting on his shoulders as Mushroom had a belt that held what looked like mushroom bombs, potions and a few other items. The man in the robe looked at me and asked, "Got everything?" "Yes I do." I responded. "Good. Because we cannot waste time, because what we need is in the cave." Licorice said, as we started to walk, (Well, more jog) towards the cave. "Wait, what's in the cave again? I already somehow forgot." I said, as I drew out my weapon. I hear the man groan in frustration and say, "There's a gem in there that Miss Enchantress needs, and we need to get it before they get it!" "Who's they?" I asked, looking at him. This time, he yelled out "I'LL FUCKING EXPLAIN LATER, LET'S JUST GET THERE NOW!!" Right after that, we all started to run, getting closer to the cave now. I'm surprised that none of the other two have even tripped once on their robes, since they reached past both of their feet.