11 - Oh shit

Before we start, here are the indicators for this chapter

Y/N: Your name.

Hope you enjoy the chapter!

Y/N's POV

"CREPE YOU LITTLE SHIT!" I yell out, kicking their bedroom door open.

I looked up to where Crepe's bed was, also hearing laughter coming from them.
"It's not fucking funny!" I yelled out, stomping over to them and standing by their bed. Crepe kept laughing, clutching their stomach and wheezing. I let out a frustrated sigh, tossing my head back waiting for Crepe to finish with their laughing fit. After what felt like more than six minutes, Crepe finally calms down, trying to catch their breath now.

"You done?" I asked, getting impatient. "Y-Yeah." Crepe responds with, letting out a few more giggles. "Good. Because now you're going to help me." I say right away, making Crepe stop and look at me.

"With what exactly?"

"You know what I mean." I say bluntly, and right away hear a groan from Crepe. "Why meee?" "Because you decided to tell Mushroom about my feelings for their dad, who probably already told him, and now you're going to be helping me with the full confession!" I tell Crepe, who just groaned once more. "Fiiiine." They say, sitting up and fixing their coat. I let a smirk slip out for a few seconds, watching Crepe get down from their bed and walk over to me. We both leave Crepe's room and walk down the hall, as we start discussing how to do this plan correctly.
"Well what's for sure is that we cannot  talk about this in front of Pomegranate." Crepe says, running around one of the obsidian polls once then was back at my side again. "Why?" I asked, slightly tilting my head down to look at Crepe.
Crepe just looked up confused a bit, then a look of realization before they say, "Oooh that's right you don't know." I'm now confused, and ask Crepe once more what they meant. Before they said anything, they looked around to make sure no one was listening, before using their magic to get to my level and whispering into my ear:

"Pomegranate still likes Licorice."

-Authors note-
I'm so sorry this is short but this was all I could think of!
Hopefully I get more ideas soon, so just wait!