7 - Dammit feelings PT. 1

Before we start, here are the indicators for this chapter:

Y/N: Your name
N/N: Nickname

Hope you enjoy the chapter!

Licorice's POV

They... They just stood up for me...
Why... Why do I feel so grateful..?
I'm hugging Y/N, whispering a thank you into their ear, not wanting to let go. But at the same time I want to punch them because now Pomegranate is now going to target them for standing up to her for me, which means Y/N is already her enemy now. And they haven't even been here for twenty-four hours.

Fucking great.

I let go of Y/N and say, "You just fucked up big time, you hear me?" They look at me, confused and ask, "Why? She was being a bitch and-" "I know that, but she always is, and always will be. The reason why the others didn't help," I said, pointing to Choco, Velvet and Crepe, "Is because she'll do the same thing to them if they try to defend me. She'll even do it to Enchantress." I say, looking at Y/N in the eyes. "You doing what you did to her, pouring soda down her back and kicking her out, made you her enemy right away, and now she'll figure out what your insecurities are, and will degrade you just like she does with me." I finished. Y/N just stared at me with wide eyes, then looked at the others. Choco and the other two also looked at them, then away, nodding. Y/N just looks back to me, and shrugs. "So? Been treated worse." They then proceed to stand up, and hold a hand out, gesturing to me to grab hold and help me stand up. I just look at them like they were insane, but grab hold of their hand and stand up. Once I'm up, they turn to the others and say, "Well? Should we enjoy our time or what?"

We all look at each other, not sure what to say.

Eventually, we agreed to continue on with what was going on before, and in no time, we were having even more fun than before. Mushroom came back, knowing that Pomegranate was mad but just gave her the things she asked them to get and came back. We all stayed in the room, switching turns as we played games having a good time. As me and Y/N talked as Strawberry and Mushroom played some racing games, I felt this weird knot form in my stomach. I couldn't figure out why for a while, but I shrugged it off, wanting to enjoy my time with Y/N.

As the day went on, the longer we talked, and the more the knot in my stomach grew bigger and bigger. We talked until everyone decided to go to bed, walking to Y/N's room first. "Night Licorice!" "Night N/N!" I say in response, watching them walk into their room and shut the door behind them. I turn around and start walking to my room, the knot in my stomach finally easing a bit. Now that I had the time to figure out this feeling, I started to try to connect the dots, thinking back to all the other times I would have had this feeling before. As I reach my room, still trying to figure this out, I go and get into a new pair of pajamas for tonight, and lay in my bed.
As I start to drift off, I slowly forget about the feeling for a bit, when something suddenly clicks together in my brain.
I sit up so fast that my vision blurs a bit, but I forget it in a few seconds as I fully realize what I was feeling earlier.
'I haven't felt like this since I first got with Pomegranate...' I think to myself.

'There's no way I'm....

In love with N/N.'

*Laughs in gremlin*
And there you go! Hope ya'll love this chapter!

Aaaalsooooo....
I'm thinking about doing a chapter where everyone submits what their version of Y/N looks like. (Basically your Cookie Run Character)
Idk why I want to do this, but I think it would be a fun idea to see everyone's version of Y/N.
I'll even be putting mine in as well, because why not?

For those who do want to do this, go ahead and get the image uploaded, then mention me with the photo so I can come and look at it, then get the image into the chapter for when I do go to show everyone's Y/N!
Remember though, if you don't want to do this you don't have to, I'm only asking if you all would like to do this because I don't want to force everyone to show their Y/N.

Other than that, hope you all have an amazing day/night! <3