Yeri:
I also want to go there. Come Y/n.

You both moved away from the crowd and gone to the restroom.

Yeri:
Are you sure you are going in the right way?

Y/n:
Yes. Just a few more distance,  we will be there.

Yeri:
Why do I feel like you are hiding something from me?

Y/n:
You are just imagining something unnie. See we are here.

You sighed in relief when she went in without asking any questions. After doing your business there, you both went out. Just as you both went out, you both heard something shouting.

???:
What do you mean by its not done? I want it tonight!

Y/n:
It's a familiar voice. You go unnie. I'll be back soon.

Yeri:
No Kim Y/n. You are coming with me.

You gave her your puppy eyes and she got annoyed. She agreed and gone to your friends. You gone closer and saw Seungcheol, Mingyu and Vernon talking. You felt the tense atmosphere even from the small distance. You just ran to him and back hugged him. He relaxed a little and Mingyu muttered a thanks to you.

Seungcheol:
What are you doing here darling? Aren't you with your friends?

Y/n:
I just came here to see you and inform you that I saw Choi Yeonjun entering this building.

Vernon:
Hyung! Our systems are hacked! Woozi Hyung called.

Seungcheol:
What are we gonna do with the students?!

Y/n:
Mingyu oppa will watch over them. I'll ask help from the Treasure members.

Vernon:
That's not a very good idea Y/n.

Y/n:
Do you have any other plan in your mind? My brothers are also away!

Seungcheol:
I'll accept that. Call them secretly and go to Minghao's office.

You nodded and hugged him as you secretly got a gun from Mingyu. You muttered a thanks and ran to the cafeteria while tucking the gun on your jeans. You saw your friends held hostage by some masked men. The others were nowhere to be found. You took out your earpiece and contacted Mingyu.

Y/n: They are surrounded by some masked men.
Mingyu: Stay away until we come.

Before you could argue he cut the connection. You couldn't wait for others but before you could make a move you heard one of them speaking.

???:
Where the hell is Kim Y/n?! If she is here we will free all of you.

Y/n:
They are here. For me?! What the hell?!

Junkyu:
You won't even get what you need. Do you know whose territory you are in?

Asahi:
Do you b***hs know who she is?! If you touch her, you won't face the sun the next day.

???:
You are speaking too much Asahi. Shut up.

Irene:
What the hell is happening here?! Why are you searching for her?!