Mr.Park:
Okay everyone. Please be on your best behavior and don't wander off there.

Students:
Okay Mr.Park.

Junkyu:
Y/n! Are you excited?! To meet your brothers?!

Wendy:
What? Your brothers. Do they work there?!

Y/n:
Yes. They work there. I'm excited to see them work.

You all sang and made jokes to pass the time. Soon you guys reached your destination. You all got down and Mr.Park counted you all. You guys are the first batch. There are two more batches behind you with Mr.Choi and Mr.Han as the heads there. You all went inside the SVX FASHION. It looked just the same from the last time you visited. You looked around until you heard the voice of the person, who you are longing to see.

Seungcheol:
Good morning students. I'm Choi Seungcheol. This is Lee Jihoon and Kwon Soonyoung. We are the CEO of these companies here. We will be your tour guide today.

Soonyoung:
Before starting the tour, we would like to give some instructions. First, please switch off your mobile. You can on them back when you are at lunch.

Woozi:
Please don't go anywhere on your own, since this place is large. You guys can leave your bag here and take a note book and pen if you need it. Now please switch off your phone.

Everyone switched off their phones. You put it on silent like your brothers asked you to. You also noticed that Seungcheol has texted you not to switch off your phone. You looked up and gave a small smile to him. He returned it. Hoshi and Woozi sent a small wave to you and you waved back.

Seungcheol:
Batch I , please follow me. Batch II and Batch III will be lead by Mr.Lee and Mr.Kwon respectively. First we will get an order from shops. Then we will make the design and one copy of the dress to make sure it satisfies the buyer's taste. To explain it further we have Xu Minghao the head of clothing section here. He knows most of the works which are done here.

Minghao.
Nice to meet you all. I'm Xu Minghao. First we will go to the clothing section. The fabrics are checked before making cloths. After checking, it will be moved to the embroidery section or designing section.

You moved along with him. You and Asahi were at the last. So you both chit-chat a little then and there. You all came to a stop to see the clothing section.

Minghao:
We are going inside. Please be careful and don't touch anything.

He led you all inside and explained how the machines work.

TIME SKIP
Lunch Time

Seungcheol:
We still have some more to explore but we all need to have lunch. My secretary will guide you to the cafeteria.

He said his goodbye and gone to his office as you assume. Soon his secretary came and lead you all to the cafeteria. You and your friends sat together in a table.

Irene:
I never knew he was a CEO. I still wonder what your other brothers are.

Y/n:
Actually it will be better if you fine it out by yourself.

Asahi:
Hey Y/n! Isn't that Choi Yeonjun? What is he doing here?

Y/n:
I don't know. Wait for me here. I'll just go to the restroom.