Author's Note

These are the following knowledge you should know before entering the book:

This is an LGBT book. It is related to a men-to-men relationship. If you were not into these relationships or even a certified homophobic, better leave the book.

This novel is labeled as MATURED. There are some mature scenes in this novel that are NOT suitable for a young audience. If you still insist on continuing to read this book, it'll be implied by default that you have agreed that the author will NOT be held accountable for whatever physical disturbance you have experienced throughout your reading session.

I do not own any images or videos in the book. Sometimes, I plugged in some pictures showing the portraits of the characters. But I don't own any of them—credits to the prospective owners.

All Right Reserved. Please do not copy, distribute, and transmit in any form and by any means. Please obtain permission from the owner/author. Any action mentioned above is a subject of plagiarism and will be punished by the law.

This book has a lot of conflicts. The book was not edited and expect some typo-errors, grammatical errors, and slang words. The author is not fluent in English, and English is not my first language or second. Expect that the story won't be perfect as you dream.

Not suitable for perfectionists. As I mentioned earlier, the book has a lot of conflicts and cannot be suitable for perfectionist readers, active or silent.

...

DATE STARTED: July 24, 2022

DATE FINISHED: July 9, 2023

STATUS: COMPLETE