DL#2 Marked by Him

Marked by him

[Shoto]

I woke up to the heat of the sun hitting my skin. I slowly opened my eyes to adjust to the light. I still felt sleepy so I closed my eyes again because I felt something heavy on my waist. I was about to remove it as it wrapped around me tighter so I slowly turned my body and my eyes immediately widened at what I saw.

I got up in a panic and moved away from the bed, my eyes widened, staring at the man lying on my bed now, naked, and that's when I remembered what happened last night. 'shit' I cursed in my mind. I was startled by someone knocking on the door.

"Shoto sweety, are you awake? Come downstairs and we'll have breakfast." I heard mom say outside my room so I immediately panicked and didn't know what to do.

"You go first, I'll go down later," I said.

"Okay." I heard the footsteps slowly moving away, a sign that it had left.

I held my chest and let out a deep breath.

When my heart calmed down, I looked at my bed, my earlier nervousness was replaced by annoyance.

"Fuck, why is he still here?" I asked myself. I just shook my head before going to my closet to get some clothes and get dressed, then I went straight to the bathroom of my room and washed my face and wiped my face before leaving the bathroom.

I went to my bed and angrily picked up my pillow and covered his face and his gaping mouth.

He must have felt that he couldn't breathe anymore, he moved and tried to remove the pillow but I pressed it even more. He was saying something but I couldn't understand because of the pillow.

"Ahhh!" I screamed when he grabbed my hand and pulled me, causing me to lose my balance and I fell into his arms.

"What the fuck Shoto, are you going to kill me?" he asked angrily but I just raised an eyebrow at him.

"Didn't I tell you last night that I would kill you later?" I said making him gape.

"So you're serious?" he asked in disbelief.

"Do I look like I'm kidding?" I asked back.

He couldn't believe he was looking at me, he was shocked, "Shoto baby, we can talk about this." He was about to hug me but I stood up and walked away from him.

"Just get dressed and go." I picked up what he scattered on the floor and threw it to him and he caught it.

"Why do you want to send me away? I still want to stay with you." It's like he's begging like a puppy 'fuck I didn't know he has this cute side of him, I need to get rid of this guy before I change my mind'.

After he finished dressing, I quickly pushed him towards the window.

"Hey Shoto, calm down."

"Hurry up." I almost fell into his chest when he faced me.

"I'm leaving just calm down," he said laughing.

"Fuck you, you're really annoying." I just scratched the back of my neck because of annoyance.

"Where's my kiss?"

I looked at him with a confused face, "What kiss?"

Instead of answering me, he just laughed, which made me even more annoyed.

"Just one more and I'll hit you."

"Okay, I'll stop. This is what I mean." he suddenly kissed me on the lips and I was stunned after that I just saw him sitting on my window frame facing me he winked at me and my eyes widened when he jumped off the window so I quickly approached it and looked outside the window when I couldn't see him anymore and then I remembered that he was a demon.