Venti had noticed xiao in the corner of the room by the windows but turned to look at HuTao who had also noticed what he was looking at but decided to not bother with questions right now.

"Thanks, got it awhile back I think from the mall." he mumbled and then smiled to all the other guests.

" looks like we are all here, before we start to party I just wanna say thank you all for being here with me and sticking with me! Thanks for coming and I hope we all have fun."

Everyone started to get up and eat some of the food that was prepared and as this was happening Venti called for his trusty AI. " paimon set house settings to party mode please"

" alight venti, now entering party mode" the lights dimmed a little and music started to play and with the music the lights blinked and flashed to follow along. the temperature in the room got a lot warmer to make sure the guests wouldn't feel too cold and would be fine with moving around without a blanket.

Xiao watched venti as the small male walked over to the kitchen island and started to pour himself a glass of wine. He was nervous to talk to the male or approach him but he wanted to be near him and hear the males soft voice or just to hear him laugh.

He ignored everything that was yelling at him to stop and leave the male alone and to worry about his own current problems. As his legs moved on their own to the male in mind.

"Xi...? ......xiao? hey Xiao you okay?" The words had finally cut out the screams that Xiao's mind had been doing. The male had been standing right in front of venti, he had walked a little too close to venti because the male was pressed against island, both hands in front of him to keep xiao away from him.

" oh... I'm sorry I was lost in thought" Xiao said while quickly moving to the side of venti to give him some space.

"Would you like a drink? I find it helps with the loudness " venti said while pointing to his head softly. Xiao knew the male had known he was lost in his head. He found it kinda sweet that the male would still try to help him after what had happened.

" thanks I'd love to take one." he said while taking a glass and letting venti pour him some wine.

As the two drank together and watched everyone dance and drink. The air became lighter and the mood was no longer like stepping on glass every-time you walked. It was now very airy and light.

"Hey venti m...ind if we talk after the party later?" Xiao asked and venti had turn to look at the male and noticed that he seemed a little intoxicated. His body was swaying slightly to the music and his cheeks were slightly pink.

Venti smiled at how cute and silly the male looked. He always knew xiao was a light weight but every time he found it even more impressive how the male would still look some what mellowed and stern at the same time.

"sure, I'd like that. Don't drink too much before though or you might end up forgetting what you wanted to say." Venti said while sending the male a small smile and gently pushing off the island with his glass in hand.

" I'll do my b.. best" xiao said while hiccuping and smiling back at the male softly before looking around and seeing zhongli.

The party continued until everyone was either too drunk to walk or too sober to think about staying with the drunkies. " Alright if you are too drunk to drive please feel free to stay here, you guys can leave in the morning!" Venti said with a small hiccup as he tilted his head.

" alright we'll be heading home Venti, cya later and merry Christmas to you all" zhongli said as he walked to the door with childe . Venti nodded and wish them safe travels before saying goodbye to everyone that was leaving.

The last few people had been HuTao and her girlfriend xiangling and xiao. " hey girls you guys can have your room. It's still in the same area and has everything that you could need and if not ask paimon and she'll do it for you." Venti said while helping the girls up and gently pushing them in the direction of their room. Which just happened to be across the apartment.

" Xiao you can sleep in my room if you'd like, I'll go sleep in my studio or out here on the couch." Venti said while smiling over to the male that was hiccuping a little.

" venti let's talk a little before we go to sleep." Xiao said as he walked closer to Venti. The young male nodded and started to walk towards his studio room because the walls in their were sound proof so he didn't have to worry about certain someone's listening in on theirs conversation.

" venti wait you're going so fast" Xiao's said as he tried to walk with his two left feet. Venti noticed the male was a little drunk so he turned and walked up to the male before looking down at his empty hand and grabbing softly.

" just follow me okay." venti said while slowly holding the males hand and softly pulling him along to his studio.

" okay" xiao said as he was slowly pulled away with the short male. He had looked down at the warm, soft hand that had been holding his and his eyes looked up to the male as a smile made its way up to his face.

He tightened his fingers around venti's and rubbed his thumb over the other males hand. " it's so warm" he mumbled while staring at the males hand.

Venti had felt xiao tighten the grip on his hand and the words he mumbled had made his heart feel even more warm than it already had felt.

He smiled softly to himself before opening the door to his studio and pulling the wobbly male in with him.

The big heavy door shut behind them and the only thing that was heard was the clicking sound of a door being locked.

_______________________

What are they gonna talk about?

Will xiao really let venti sleep in that studio?

Idk idk

I guess we'll find out in the next chapter <3ee

hehe I love you all so much and thank you for all the sweet comments and motivation to continue this book. I'm sorry I've been Mia for a long while but I'll try my best to make updates as best as I can! Thanks again for the comments and votes it always makes me feel inspired to write more and finish this story for you guys!

-kuma