Chapter 5: Queen Hera's Demand

ابدأ من البداية

Zeus frowned when his son asked him that question.

Truth to be told, Zeus had never liked any of his children with Hera. The other one was ugly and disfigured, while the other one was nothing but brute and violence.

If not only for Hera, he'd happily send them to Tartarus.

"How can you ask me that question, when you also did the same?" Zeus asked his son with a displeased expression. " Where are you when this happened to your mother? Weren't you busy handling some useless war?"

Ares growled at his father.

"Even so! My mother is your resposib--"

"Why can't you be more like your brother Apollo?" Zeus asked in a mocking tone. His Sapphire eyes glowed while looking down on his Son. "You're useless."

Ares who was stunned by his father's word cannot utter a word. He could only grit his teeth and clenched his fist in irritation.

He could only glare at his father while not being able to do anything to him.

Just like Hera, he had been also tired of this. It'll be better if he could really become a mad war God that cares nothing but wars and battle just like the rumors that has been circulating in the mortal realm and Olympus.

It will be better if he's truly insane.

Zeus took a deep sigh when everyone became quiet. It seems like his jealous wife and useless son won't dare to talk anymore.

Zeus gained the opportunity to speak.

"Just like what I had said, you have nothing to worry about, I'll make sure that I will free your mother from that chair," Zeus explained before glancing at his wife. "I already called Dionysus to ask for his assistance."

Ares raised his gaze with a frown.

"Dionysus? What could a drunkard  could possibly do?" Ares chuckled but Zeus' face remained cold. "Send me instead and I'll bring that bastard Hephaestus here."

"Unlike you who only use brute and violence, Dionysus had a proper plan," Zeus replied to him with mockery in his tone. "Do not make a fuss about this anymore, I won't let a muscle brain like you to handle this."

"YOU---"

"That Dionysus..." Hera suddenly mumbled in a lifeless tone. The Queen suddenly raised her head as she glanced at her husband. "Will he go to Hephaestus to persuade him?"

Zeus paused for a moment as he nodded his head.

"Indeed," He answered.

Hera's lifeless expression was suddenly replaced with determination and hope upon hearing those words. 

Her Golden eyes shone brighter.

"The Nymph..." Hera mumbled. "My Little Nymph..."

"Nymph?" Ares mumbled.

Upon hearing the word 'Nymph' from his wife. Zeus who had a displeased expression on his face suddenly felt obsession and jealousy. The Deity immediately denied his feelings while staring at his wife.

He could remember that Green-haired Nymph.

She was the Nymph that was favored by his wife.

'I might fall in love with the Queen.'

"Bring My Asche to me," Hera said with a determined voice. "If that Dionysus was able to bring back that Little Nymph to me, I'll grant him anything... Anything that he wants as long as he returned Asche to me."

Zeus unknowingly balds his fist into a tight clench while listening to Hera. For some reason, he felt threatened by the favored Nymph of his Queen.

"Who is this Nymph mother?" Ares asked in curiosity.

Hera remained silent.

•••••••••••••

And thus, Dionysus, the God of winemaking, was sent to persuade Hephaestus to come to Olympus. He set his journey to the Island of Lemnos to find Hephaestus, but he soon realize that Hephaestus was not home.

"Hephaestus himself is interesting, but Hera's promised award made me curious about that Forest Nymph," A man mumbled with a smirk on his face. In his hand, he was holding a bottle of a high-class alcohol that he created himself. 

"Now, now, I wonder where they went?"

Dionysus, the God of Winemaking, glanced at the Nymphs who were sneaking a glance at him. A smile appeared on his beautiful face which made the sea nymphs blush. 

One of the water nymphs swam to the shore of Lemnos.

"This lowly one greets the God Dionysus," The sea nymph greeted. "Is there something that we can help you with?"

Dionysus kneeled on one knee and leaned on the sea nymph. The Diety smiled brightly as he caressed the cheeks of the sea nymph.

The sea nymph stared at the beautiful Deity. Her eyes blinked twice at the unbelievable beauty in front of her, it is an utter shame that this man is more beautiful than a woman. His beauty was intoxicating.

"Have you seen Hephaestus?" The Deity asked with a bright smile. "Where did he went?" He asked.

The Sea Nymphs glanced at each other upon hearing those words. Upon reading the situation, all of them nodded their heads. The sea nymph who was in front of the Deity smiled shyly.

"Hephaestus rode our friend Whaily and went to the Coast Of Cythera," The sea nymph answered. "The Deformed Deity took his wife along with him."

"Oooh?" Dionysus responded. He suddenly retracted his hand off the sea nymph before standing proudly. The Deity laughed loudly while staring at the endless sea. "HAHAHAHA, I didn't expect this, how amusing!"

The sea nymphs suddenly tilted their heads. They glanced at each other before shrugging their shoulders while observing the Deity's strange actions.

Dionysus laughed playfully.

"How would Hera react if she found out that the Forest Nymph became Hephaestus wife?" Dionysus laughed loudly before drinking his alcohol in one gulp. "This will be a good show!"

Well, little did he know.

The Sea Nymphs misunderstood Hephaestus' relationship with Asche.

•••••••••••••

This is my first time publishing five chapters in one go. 

(I really hope I can finish writing this novel huhu, I truthfully like this book's plot!)