chapter 8// tall shadow.

Fed looked at plantix, and picked up his knife. what fed thought was a small problem, was an even bigger one that he had thought. his arm was covered in the goop, and he couldn't do anything about it. he had to get rid of the knife, before anybody touches it, and becomes infected. while running, he noticed hazzy being cornered by an infected nightshade. fed threw the knife at nightshade, but it just barely missed.. the knife pierced right through hazzies skin, causing blood to pour out of the hole. fed stood in disbelief, what has he done..? hazzy put his paw over the knife, watching the black goop spread all around him. he screamed in pain, and tried ripping the goo off of him, this only hurt him more, and the goo had gone into his mouth, finally reaching his ears as well. he looked around, and heard the sound that proto heard, and a voice. the same one too.

???: "don't be scared. look around! now go on and kill as many gootraxians as you want. now."

meanwhile, lang and catte stuck together, mostly hiding in the gas room together, hoping that they wouldn't be caught, and infected. plantix walked into the gas room, looking for fed, or somebody who could join their group, to replace fed. she heard lang's voice, she walked into the room they were in, and she saw catte and lang hanging out.

Plantix: "Catte? Lang? you guys are ok!"

Lang: "yeah, weve been hiding, and waiting for this whole thing to be over."

Plantix: "well, me and dark proto have been fighting the dark ones, care to join us?"

Catte: "what do you think, lang?"

Lang didn't seem to like the idea, and shook her head. Plantix understood, and left the room to give them some space. Dark proto kept walking, until he saw a dark shadow run past him. he pulled out his axe, and looked around. the shadow stood in front of him, looking down at dark proto. the shadow tried to grab him, but missed. dark proto swung, but missed. the shadow kept dodging the axe. eventually, the shadow had enough of this, and scratched dark proto on the leg. the dark goop slowly spread down to his feet, and dark proto ran. He bumped into Plantix, and plantix noticed the scratch. she pulled out the bandages from her medkit, and wrapped it around his leg. dark proto hugged her, and he felt safe, that's not something that he had felt in a long time.

jammer walked into the bathroom, he was looking for nightshade. jammer looked around him, untilhe heard a dripping sound. jammer looked above him, and saw feizao, ready to attack. feizao leaped down, grabbing his face, but feizao was pushed back into the wall? jammer looked behind him, to see fashui with a bat in hand.