" Y/N what is happening?!" Yuji squeaked.

"Shit they're splitting us up, makes us easier targets".

Yuji clung onto me as we slowly tried to find another way around. It seemed as though the whole building was shifting with every turn we made. We ended up in some strange, twisted up room.

" Well I thought I'd find a stronger opponent to start with but I guess you two will have to do for a warm up"

A voice startled us and we frantically searched around until our eyes locked  on a figure approaching us.

" Who are you?" Yuji shouted.

" I don't think names really matter in this situation but if you insist you can call me Mahito".

Without giving us time to react he knocked us both off our feet.

" See you're both pathetic, at least try and fight back"

We quickly got up, Yuji shot forward but Mahito dodged. I followed but I only scraped him. I was done with this patchwork creep.

" I'm already bored with this" Mahito sighed.

He ran towards us and threw Yuji against the wall. He fell limp on the floor.

"Yuji!" I screamed.

Anger took over me as I lunged at Mahito. I managed to get some hits in but I was useless against him. I cursed myself for relying so much on Gojo when I was younger.

He threw me into the ground and I struggled to keep blocking his hits. My vision blurred as his attacks got more brutal. I thought it wouldn't take much more to finish me off.

But the final blows never came. I tried to focus my eyes to see the best I could. Mahito had hit the wall with a grunt.

" You want a warm up? you've got one"

That voice. It always sent chills through my body.

Mahito went flying across the room.

" If this woman was to die it would be by my hands only do you understand?"

Sukuna...
I could feel myself drifting in and out of consciousness.

" Y-yes, please I'm sorry I'm on your side!" Mahito squealed.

Sukuna slammed his foot down on Mahito's stomach and let out a dry laugh.

" Side? I'm on my own side. Know your place, fool".

He  kicked him to the side and Mahito slinked away.

Sukuna turned and kneeled down by my side.

" I don't like that it's becoming a habit that I have to keep saving you"

" T-thank you" I whimpered.
His eyes went wide at that. I think he expected me to bite back or put up a fight with him but I was beyond that point. I was hardly there.

He ran his hand over the marks on my face and I flinched in pain. His face turned into a snarl.
I shakily raised my hand to his face and his eyes shot to mine.