"I mean,we all knew Taehyung had changed my baby bunny but this much? Woa." Yoongi said and Jungkook glared at him.

"I'm still the king here so you better talk with respect." Jungkook said and Taehyung came forward and twisted Jungkook's ears who winced in pain.

"Nah baby, I told you I don't want formalities in this family. We live as a family,we talk as a family." Taehyung said and pecked Jungkook's cheek.

"By the way you're looking so hot." Taehyung whispered at which Jungkook chuckled.

"Are you feeling cold? I can warm you." Jungkook whispered back at which Taehyung blushed crazily.

"Whose plan was this by the way?" Serena asked.

"Jungkook's....I don't know,he said he has something special for me." Taehyung said while shrugging his shoulders.

"You're gonna love it,my queen." Jungkook said and Taehyung hit Jungkook's chest while blushing crazily and hiding his face with his hand.

"I've something planned for you too " Taehyung said and now Jungkook was more excited.

Soon Jimin walked in there

"What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked, excited to see Jimin there because he rarely saw Jimin coming to the mansion.

"I'm here to check on my kitten." Jimin said with a smirk and they all heard Yoongi groaning in annoyance.

"I guess we should leave." Taehyung mumbled and Jungkook nodded.

The world has become peaceful. Everyone lived there with no jealousy,hatered towards anyone. The world Jungkook had made was a symbol of peace and love now.

Taehyung and Jungkook interwined theirs fingers and walked out.

__________
__________

As soon as Taehyung and Jungkook walked inside the amusement park, Taehyung was awestruck. The whole park was empty abd it was beautifully decorated with purple and green lights with red and purple flowers.

"W-woa...." Taehyung was speechless,he couldn't believe his eyes.

"I hope you liked it....." Jungkook said while wrapping his arms around Taehyung's waist from behind.

"I-its so beautiful, Kookie." Taehyung said, still not looking away from the beautiful decoration.

"Not more than you." Jungkook said and kissed Taehyung's nape.

"Can we ride that?" Taehyung asked while pointing towards the rollercoaster and Jungkook smiled before nodding.

Jungkook never felt this much happy. He wanted wanted to do these all things with someone who could understand him and finally,he had Taehyung with him.

"WWWWWOOOOOOOOHHHHH!" Taehyung screamed throughout the whole ride and Jungkook's head was just spinning.

When they walked down from the ride, Taehyung was the one losing his balance but Jungkook quickly catches him.

"Easy there, darling." Jungkook said and Taehyung giggled.

They enjoyed every single ride and game there. It was surely the best day of their life. They both were laughing, screaming and yelling I'm happiness.

It has been hours since they both were enjoying.

"I'm tired now,baby." Jungkook said to Taehyung who pouted.

"You're getting old." Taehyung said and Jungkook quickly got offended.

"I'm leaving. I'm pretty sure that you don't wanna waste your beautiful night with an old man." Jungkook said and Taehyung laughed happily at Jungkook's response.

Jungkook was back facing Taehyung and Taehyung them slowly knelt down with an excited look on his face.

"Turn around, Kookie..." Taehyung said and Jungkook didn't need to tell twice so he did.

"Tae---what are you --" Jungkook got cut off by Taehyung.

"Shh...I'm not good at this. Surely,you think that you were supposed to propose me but it's not the rule,I guess? I can do too." Taehyung said and pulled out a red velvet small box from his pocket and opened.

"Thank you for loving me, Jungkook.....I'm so thankful to you. I was so lonely and broken even though I never showed it but you truly made me happy. You loved me more than yourself.....you gave me every happiness. When I was sad, depressed.....I got panic attacks after loosing our baby.....y-you were always there for me telling me that everything is gonna be fine." Taehyung said as tears gathered in his eyes.

"I don't know what I would've done without you.......I love you so much, Kookie and I give you my words that no one can snatch you from me..... you're gonna have this annoying hybrid stuck to your ass your whole life." Taehyung giggled as tears finally fell from his eyes.

"Marry me, Kookie and make me your queen..... please." Taehyung said and stood up , Jungkook was smiling all of this time.

Jungkook never ever imagined that one day someone will propose him in this beautiful way. Taehyung shoved the ring in Jungkook's finger and looked at him with a smile.

"You were supposed to ask "will you Marry me, Jungkook", baby." Jungkook said and wiped Taehyung's tears.

"You're gonna marry me no matter what." Taehyung pouted and Jungkook kissed his pout.

"I will. Marry me and make me the most happiest person alive in world." Jungkook said to Taehyung and pulled him into a deep kiss.

Taehyung was crying in that kiss as Jungkook held him tightly.

"Don't cry baby..... don't." Jungkook whispered and Taehyung just hugged Jungkook tightly while sobbing. They were the tears of his happiness.

"I love you so much." They both said at the same time as their eyes glowed.

Jungkook's left eyes was purple showing how his heart belonged to a certain hybrid only and Taehyung's left eye was red showing how his heart belonged to a certain trueblood.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Hola lovelies 😘😘😘

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter 🌚💅

Y'all are invited on taekook's marriage in next Chapter!!!

Byeeeeeee ~~~

Love y'all

Don't give up because you matter ❤️

Boragays 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜