"Well hello i didnt say that epic line of "if you keep looking at me like that i will kiss you till you drop" " mike said making a face.  Sarawat blinked. He did what?

"Wait so what you are saying is your crush approached you and you chickened out?" Tim asked laughing his ass out

"Jeez if you put it so graciously..." sarawat said and slumped back

"WAIT!" Kong shouted. He never shouts everyone raised a brow at him "umm... sorry but what did you say his name was?" Kong asked

"Tine teepakorn" sarawat said dreamily.

"Shit! He is p'arthit's friend! From school!" Kong said

"There goes my chance" sarawat slumped even more if possible. Kong made a apologetic face which was replied by roll of eyes. It wasnt his fault. And it wasnt like sarawat was really giving up.

"Next" pat said and everyone looked at tim

"What nothing..." he effectively shut up with the glares thrown in his way.

"I think I found my one" Tim started finally.

Tim was the handsome, tall, rich guy of their class and that too a transfer case. He was getting way too many attention. And as they said birds of a feather flock togetber and business faculty had way too many like him. So few days in and he was playing their games.

Tim was sitting in the business canteen drinking his frappe when he was joined by chon and tyler.

"What are you doing here alone bro?" Chon asked

"No one to keep company" tyler asked

"Nah boring" tim snorted he doesnt like anyone from his faculty or atleast from what he had seen.

"Hmm how about a challenge?" Chon asked

"Go on" tim said

"Have eve agree to date you and then kiss her. If you complete it you get to ask one of our things if you win we take one of yours"  said tyler

"Di! Bring it on" now tim isnt the one to back out of a challenge.

When tim saw eve he was mesmerised by her. She was beautiful and tim got more excited to complete the challenge.

"Hi!" Tim went to eve

"Bye" eve said

"What?" Tim asked he wasnt dismissed this coldly ever.

"I dont have time for your little games mr. Rich guy" and she walked out. And just like that tim had his first rejection and his first ever feelings.

"I dont even want to ask if this eve is eve jeeravat" kong sighed

"Yes, why do you know her" tim asked

"..."

"Let me guess p'arthit's friend?" Rome asked making kong to drop his head. Which made tim grunt too.

"Next" pat said.

"I think I found someone as awesome as me!" Rome "but..." atleast one was eager to talk.

Rome was the happy go lucky ball of energy who can make or break someone's day. His mouth and its sassiness is no joke.

Rome was faring well in communication faculty. He became everyone's favourite almost instantly. He had made a friend too. Two his friend was like him, funky, crazy and weird.

"Common let's go to bar tonight!" Two said

"But..." rome started

"No buts... you are my new friend you are coming" two said and dragged rome to the bar.